Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Does scar Removal cream work

So what you think, Does scar Removal cream really works ?

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

Oh its a Million Dollar question.. haha.. Well there are many products claiming to be the best with some good testimonials ( some real and many fake ) But the real thing is " Scar can't be completely Removed". Some scar removal creams containing silicone, onion extract, vitamin E may reduce the appearance of the scar making it less visible but results may vary from person to person.

According to Drugstore.com here are top five scar removal products:

Mederma Skin Care for Scars-------------------------$26.99 for 1.76 oz (50 g)
    Neosporin Scar Solution silicone scar sheets ----------$29.99 for 28 sheets
    Scarguard Scarcare----------------------------------$59.99 for 1 fl oz (30 mL)
    Curad Scar Therapy----------------------------------$15.79 for 21 pads
    Vita-K Solution for Scars and Bruises------------------$10.31 for 2 oz (56 g)

Which one u think the best silicone, onion extract or vitamin E ?

**Brenda** Female

deepak of couse is right. nothing makes stretch marks and scars totally disappear but most scar creams fade the scar to make it blend well with your skin that they aren't as noticable. cocoa butter works well but i still haven't figured out why. mederma is the one that contains the onion extract that is more amazing to me how that works. you just have to try one until you find what works for you.

It depends on how bad it was and how long you let it go. I mean if you totally let yourself go and then expect some miracle cure to pull you back in a day .. good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Deepak View Post
    Oh its a Million Dollar question.. haha.. Well there are many products claiming to be the best with some good testimonials ( some real and many fake ) But the real thing is " Scar can't be completely Removed". Some scar removal creams containing silicone, onion extract, vitamin E may reduce the appearance of the scar making it less visible but results may vary from person to person.

According to Drugstore.com here are top five scar removal products:

Mederma Skin Care for Scars-------------------------$26.99 for 1.76 oz (50 g)
    Neosporin Scar Solution silicone scar sheets ----------$29.99 for 28 sheets
    Scarguard Scarcare----------------------------------$59.99 for 1 fl oz (30 mL)
    Curad Scar Therapy----------------------------------$15.79 for 21 pads
    Vita-K Solution for Scars and Bruises------------------$10.31 for 2 oz (56 g)
    Sorry i missed this the first time i looked at this. Don't ask me how lol. But i agree. The brands are kind of surprising but good to know. thanks

Scars are not completely treatable. And the reason is that the internal tissues that have ben torn cannot be reversed. Scar removing creams only help to reduce the appearance and this of course depends on the skin type of the person and severity of the scar.

It is not enough to use only acne scar removal products, you should also apply homemade acne masks to get better results in a shorter time.

**amina** Female

Go for invicible scars. You'll change your opinion for certain

Time may heal all wounds, but the scars that remain can be unsightly, itchy, stiff and painful. Pharmacy aisles beckon with "clinically proven, doctor-recommended" scar products, and the Internet teems with anecdotes of different creams and elixirs that supposedly erase old scars or prevent new ones from forming.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast