Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Beauty and skin care natural products.

Ever wondered why our skin doesn’t remain the way it was when we were young?
    Or whether we looked fairer in our childhood photographs? Daily exposure to the sun, environmental damage often contribute heavily towards making our skin look dull, lifeless and often, darker than our original colour. The rays of the sun have more potential to change the look of our skin than any other environmental factor.

Beauty and slimming secrets under one roof.
    Looking for Skin Whitening Cream?
    Excellent Cosmetic Effects here!
    Results in 2 weeks.
    100% Natural Ingredients
    You can find here http://www.*************.net

NEW CRYSTAL WHITENING PILLS
    Are a breakthrough new solution designed by the collective expertise of over 100 dermatologists that gives you radiant, glowing, and visibly lighter skin in just 30 days. CRYSTAL WHITENING PILLS exfoliates and regenerates skin by using specially derived skin whitening agents which results in effective skin lightening
    NEW DIAMOND WHITENING PILL
    Main Ingredients: Pearl and Vitamin C
    These Diamond whitening pills are the best natural pills on the market.
    Diamond pills work to stop melanin from forming.
    Use 2 tablets daily for an overall even skin whitening.
    After 3 weeks you will see the start of fairer clearer skin.

We can't avoid our skin getting older after we grow. And it's obvious in the foods that we eat, our further exposure on the sun. And most of us tired of using pills, medicines, and drugs that promise to turn your skin more fairer and look younger. And also, we can't ignore others using it improperly.

**Brenda** Female

i thanked you because you said what i was thinking. if i had the money i spent over the years on pills and powders to help me lose weight, i would be able to pay my mortgage for a year. you have to change your lifestyle. not just pop pills. thanks again. melan o tan.

Banned
    **** Female

Default Beauty and skin care natural products

Skin care recipes and remedies are an inexpensive way of giving your skin the natural care. Some of them cost as much as one egg and a teaspoon of honey. They are available at all times, just peek in your kitchen cabinets or fridge. I bet you can find an apple or a tomato to moisturize and smooth your skin. You could whip up a natural, nourishing hair voluminous recipe with same ingredients you use to make breakfast! Just because they are cost effective and require less time then it would take you to go to a local cosmetics store, doesn't mean they can't be luxurious and luscious. With the same cheap ingredients, you can make a facial mask, anti aging recipe, or a relaxing foot care recipe.

The products that you are endorsing seems to be effective but still I would like to be very sure about that. I wonder if you have already use that and if so kindly share to us your experience/s regarding that product perse. More over, I haven't done diamond peel yet only power peel and I must say It worked for me.

its recommended to use more of natural products.

Use of natural product is good to take care of skin, because they have no side effect. Having good nutritious diet plan and daily exercise routine are also the natural ways to take care of the skin problem.

**Brenda** Female

one thing carolhardin, just because someting is natural doesn't mean it can't harm your or your skin. i do like naturally based creams and lotions but there are some natural plants that can do some not so good things to your skin. when you hear about a new product, google it. look at the ingredients, google the ingredients. be smart before you buy. if you have questions ask us or google. investigating unknown products not only allows you learn but you can also pass the info along.

Quote Originally Posted by vencasand View Post
    one thing carolhardin, just because someting is natural doesn't mean it can't harm your or your skin. i do like naturally based creams and lotions but there are some natural plants that can do some not so good things to your skin. when you hear about a new product, google it. look at the ingredients, google the ingredients. be smart before you buy. if you have questions ask us or google. investigating unknown products not only allows you learn but you can also pass the info along.
    That's what I am thing to say. All the things are based upon the ingredients. Not all the ingredients can be very effective to the skin, but if they are natural they have no side effect at least as compare to chemical ingredients. Some are more effective. And I do agree with you to know about the ingredients of the product before buying it.

Great Post!
    Your Information Beauty & Skincare is very informative .

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast