Default Over The Counter Scar Removal Cream

So my acne have almost cleared up but there are few scars left. I googled for over the counter scar removal creams but all seems to be just promotions of few junk products. Can anyone suggest real scar removal cream which really works on scar. Please don't suggest junk products, i'm tired using those. Do suggest me a good scar removal cream

Thanks
    Avinav

**Brenda** Female

palmers cocoa butter cream, mederma, rosehips and hibiscus cream from MUAC, vitamin e oil. most of these work. you know a scar doesn't go away overnight. mederma is recommended by surgeons. palmers cocoa butter has vitamin e in it. the rosehips and hibiscus stuff i use for my psoriasis but it is really a scar cream. i have used all above at different times.(depending on how deep the scar was) they all worked. any of these would help acne scars. just have to be patient.

thank you brenda, yes Mederma looks good as there are many positive reviews. palmers cocoa butter cream is much cheaper any other have used this here ? I was also suggested by other friends to use mederma, i think i will go with it. Thank you.

Use creams with onion extract, i heard most of the scar removal creams have onion extract. My friend also used palmers cocoa butter cream and she had her scar fade after 5-6 months of use, not totally but somewhat worked.

The best scar removal creams are available over the counter, and without a prescription. With so many scar removal creams to choose from, it can be difficult to know which ones will really work to help fade away unwanted scars. The scar removal creams listed here are affordable and do exactly what they promise. They WILL fade scars and sometimes even remove them completely.

Mederma Skin Care for Scars
    Quantum Health Derma Scar Cream
    Palmers Cocoa Butter Scar Serum

The only way to really see if this scar cream is worth it is to sample one of their trial bottles. Most scar creams on the market right now have been known not to work, so trying it out before spending $80+ is a great deal indeed. Since this article was written, Celtrixa has approached us and offered a risk-free trial pack, plus a Free bonus gift, to anyone who chooses to test it for themselves exclusively from the Scar Help Center.

**nina williams** Female

Hypoallergenic scar therapy is the best i came across with in my life. Just like you, i was so irritated since i used tonnes of products and no results came out of it. I used to research on google day and night so that i could just find something worth trying. I bought a sample bottle of it and after a long time something ended up showing good results. Give it a try . Hope it helps you out too.

**zha zha** Female

Invicible scars is a safe and reliable cream. I'm quite satisfied with its results

**Steve Xavior** Male

Yes onion extract is very useful and ginger also gives the good results.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful