Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Do it yourself Self Injecting Botox

Have anyone heard of do it yourself botox, i saw on other forums. Many online store selling it. Are they safe?

Personally, I think self-injection botox is extremely dangerous. If you want botox go to a qualified doctor.

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

Never try botox at home you'll for sure regret it later. You may be paralyzing the wrong muscles permanent Always seek qualified health professional. Never buy botox product online.

**Brenda** Female

i agree with deepak, even experienced doctors have missed the muscles that needed to be injected. i am not saying this happens all the time but trying to do it yourself would seem so dangerous. remember botox is a poison.

yea i think it was a women from discountmedspa.com who had sold it and now site is gone.

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

yup she used to teach how to use botox at home on youtube, i guess all the videos are now deleted and she is being arrested. You should know all the exact anatomical figures of muscles,nerves,blood vessels and others on your face or where u are injecting, its not that easy like get a needle and inject.

Here is the news info on youtube
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVlThUbLoZE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Kjeeo3qAFM Must watch video..

See on the second video how easily she says" just go to the source of the wrinkle and inject it,thats easy" Do people really know that they are injecting the Life-Threatening Botulinum Toxin on their face. If you really do care about your face don't try to save few dollars go with the professionals.

It's simply not a good idea to start injecting yourself with Botox. To begin with, while Botox is a very good cosmetic wrinkle treatment, it is meant to be administered by a physician who has been trained where to apply it. Also, Botox injections are not that expensive anymore, and it's not worth the risk of hurting yourself, or damaging your skin by self application.

Many people are practicing themselves and the reason behind this may be that doctors are charging too much of extra money.

That is crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by catherine View Post
    Have anyone heard of do it yourself botox, i saw on other forums. Many online store selling it. Are they safe?
    Never try to buy do it yourself botox. Those things might not be safe.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast