Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Without Makeup

Default Without Makeup

I think that most of the women who use makeup look really ugly without it.Seems like when you always use makeup your skin get damaged.

If we look at celebrities they look so gorgeous with the makeup and really without the makeup. I think although they are naturally beautiful they ruin it because of makeup

Quote Originally Posted by livewire View Post
    I think that most of the women who use makeup look really ugly without it.Seems like when you always use makeup your skin get damaged.

If we look at celebrities they look so gorgeous with the makeup and really without the makeup. I think although they are naturally beautiful they ruin it because of makeup
    Well, in the show business, you have to look the best. I do understand the argument of having too much is bad, and that's true. Some makeup isn't that bad though.

**Brenda** Female

make up now has ingredients to help skin. and i think the make up used for the rich and famous stars is not what caused their skin problems. i think their skin is what their skin was before using make up. they are human and get acne just like the rest of us. they also get rosasea and other skin ailments.

Natural beauty is really good but I don't see anything wrong with putting make up at times, just to enhance what you've got. Make up nowadays has vitamins and minerals which I think are good for the skin. Its a matter of choice whether you choose the right make up for your skin type or not. And also, make up helps us to feel good about our own physical appearance.

**** Male

Default Without Makeup

I hardly use makeup products because it damage skin a lot.

**Kelly Mirian** Female

516 Rockland Avenue NY 10543 Mamaroneck, NY 10543, United States

Default Without Makeup

I feel more comfortable without makeup,makeup seem burden to me.

so we need to choose carefully about the ingredient of what we used on our face . i feel more comfortable without makeup .but in some moment we have to mkake up . you know

I actually don't do make up on regular basis, on occasion its OK for me.
    I think doing it oftenly is harmful to skin though you have most quality products you need to avoid it many of time if you wanna look good without makeup.

**BRTCskincare** Female

I agree. It depends largely on what ingredients you are putting on your face. If you opt for products that contain natural ingredients instead of toxins and synthetic materials, then in the long-run you are doing yourself a favour because your skin will look and feel young. A good rule of thumb is that if most or all of the ingredients in the ingredient list are hard to pronounce, chances are they are not too good for your skin.

**clara kim** Female

I don't believe it make up is actually bad for the skin unless you do not take it off to sleep and what not but when you see a person wearing make up everyday and one day they arent we are just not used to it so they might look weird! I tell my friends they are all better without make though because I think it is true!

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast