Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Today everything possible. I think that Good blood circulation in the scalp is important in maintaining hair follicles rich. The 'B' vitamins add to melanin, which gives hair its healthy color & also stimulates blood circulation. And you should do massaging your hair so very good result get you.

**Sophia Simmons** Female

Quote Originally Posted by didonko View Post
    My grandfather and my father are both bald and I am afraid I will become too. I am not sure it will be bad, because some people look nice without hair. I will try your advices, guys.
    My husband started losing his hair a few years back, and he really didn't want to use anything with bad side effects (he was mostly worried about the sexual dysfunction side-effects) so he did some research and found a shampoo/conditioner that has pretty much stopped his thinning (or at least slowed it way down) for the past 8 years or so. He uses something called Pura d'or

It has like 15 DHT blocking ingredients. Seams to do the trick.

**Illeana Fernandes** Female

First of all, I would like you to know that hair loss is a common problem affecting one-third of the population worldwide. Everyone loses around 100 hair strands each day and is a natural phenomenon. So don't worry over a few follicles falling off. Moreover, from mineral deficiency to stress, pollution, hormonal imbalance, overexposure to the sun, chemical reagent and medication use, there could be many causes of hair loss. If you believe that it’s not just your hair follicle shedding cycle, the first thing is to find out what’s causing the problem. Once you find out that your hair fall is due to the above reasons, then adopt these good habits:
    • Never apply your shampoo directly on your scalp, rather dilute the chemical concentration in shampoo by adding some water. Avoid rinsing your hair in hot water as it may damage hair follicles and lead to hair fall. Always use lukewarm water to wash your hairs and prevent unnecessary shedding of hair. Wash your twice a week to protect them from dust and pollution.
    • Change your eating habits too. Include more protein-rich food such as milk, nuts, and fruits. Non-vegetarians can go with fish recipes. Stay away from spicy food as these can increase your body’s heat which could lead to hair fall. Drink lots of water to reduce your body’s heat.
    • If you are a woman, then avoiding tucking your hair too high and using tight hair bands. Sleep with loose hairs. Comb your hair from bottom to top.
    • You can buy hair products online from alldaychemist.com for the prevention of hair loss. Get the help of a dermatologist and pick one that best suits your condition.
    • See your dermatologist if you are losing hair in an atypical pattern and get a hair treatment as soon as possible.

**Illeana Fernandes** Female

First of all, I would like you to know that hair loss is a common problem affecting one-third of the population worldwide. Everyone loses around 100 hair strands each day and is a natural phenomenon. So don't worry over a few follicles falling off. Moreover, from mineral deficiency to stress, pollution, hormonal imbalance, overexposure to the sun, chemical reagent and medication use, there could be many causes of hair loss. If you believe that it’s not just your hair follicle shedding cycle, the first thing is to find out what’s causing the problem. Once you find out that your hair fall is due to the above reasons, then adopt these good habits:
    • Never apply your shampoo directly on your scalp, rather dilute the chemical concentration in shampoo by adding some water. Avoid rinsing your hair in hot water as it may damage hair follicles and lead to hair fall. Always use lukewarm water to wash your hairs and prevent unnecessary shedding of hair. Wash your twice a week to protect them from dust and pollution.
    • Change your eating habits too. Include more protein-rich food such as milk, nuts, and fruits. Non-vegetarians can go with fish recipes. Stay away from spicy food as these can increase your body’s heat which could lead to hair fall. Drink lots of water to reduce your body’s heat.
    • If you are a woman, then avoiding tucking your hair too high and using tight hair bands. Sleep with loose hairs. Comb your hair from bottom to top.
    • You can buy hair products online from alldaychemist.com for the prevention of hair loss. Get the help of a dermatologist and pick one that best suits your condition.
    • See your dermatologist if you are losing hair in an atypical pattern and get a hair treatment as soon as possible.

**Kortny** Female

My hair was extremely thin as I had lost a ton of hair over the last several years, but was recently not losing as much (there was usually a 3 month period each year where I didn't lose as much) so first I tried the advanced trichology folicul growth and felt like my hair was definitely starting to get thicker. This was great, however, after about 6 weeks I noticed I started to lose a ton again and started to get discouraged. Before giving up on it I decided to try the advanced trichology DHT blocker with the folicul growth and believe it or not my hair loss is not nearly as bad and I have new growth as well! Right now is a time of year that I am typically losing a lot and I am not! It is still a little earlier since it has only been a month of the DHT blocker, but I think I am a believer! This is great since I have had hair loss for the last 9 years and nothing else has helped

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123