Thread: Hey!

Default Hey!

Hello all,
    My name is Tom, and I am a male with poor skin posting from New York.

I call myself Flawless T because I am flawless, I just have MANY blemishes and dark spots (and I joined to get advice on getting rid of them) and a few pimples. I think it's the phase in life I'm going through, that we all go through.

I use a few different skin applications to better my skin. They include Oxy Lotion, Clearasil, Stridex [alcohol pads], Neutrogena Clean and Clear Morning Scrub and another face applicant from Neutrogena; for men. I use a lot, and all of those work. Thing is, I'm not consistent. I'm hoping you call can give me different alternatives, so that I don't have to use face applicants every day, multiple times a day, at least X-X amount of days per week.

Lastly, great resource and site! Seems resourceful, and I can see myself actively participating.

Cheers!

Welcome Flawlesst. You will find a wealth of info on this forum and a lot of knowledgeable members. You have come to the right place.

**Brenda** Female

welcome flawlesst. we love to have new people, welcome to the family. we even have drs. on board to help with questions. hope you like it here.

Thanks guys.

How can we verify that some users are actually dermatologists?

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

Hey Tom welcome to the Dermatalk Skin Care Forum. We are new community and rapidly growing.. lets hope in near future we may be able to invite many reputed dermatologist. But there are many members involved in skin and beauty and they will surely give you a good suggestions.

**Zenisha Sherchan** Female

Welcome to the forum,Tom we have many experts in the forum to answer your questions.

Thanks.

I'd love to meet these experts.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

About DermaTalk

DermaTalk is an Skin Care Advice forum and message board dedicated to people for sharing Skin related issues and experiences with community members and get suggestions from expert.

Quick Links

Stay Connected

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed