Default Recommend: Clearasil Icewash

I have a very sensitive face and last year I had breakouts that irritated me to the core. After trying many different facial wash, I ended up with Clearasil Icewash. I love how cool my face felt after my first wash and I noticed significant difference on my face after a week of using this product. I definitely recommend it but not for curing acne though. It cleans the face well but acne should be treated accordingly.

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

Yup Clearasil Icewash is cheap and good product.

**** Female

Thanks for the nice review lilabytes. I also have a sensitive skin..but have never tried clearsil.

Can I use it in place of the regular face wash or it is recommended for few weeks only?

I am going to have to look for some for my daughter as she is not clearing up completely with the soap and the benzyl peroxide that we are using now.

So are you saying that it cleans the face without really clearing up blemishes and acne? Then it's just as good as a regular face wash? Well, I'm not going to try it then! I can do without the fresh icy effect as long as my facial wash helps to combat pimples. Thanks for the heads up! I love product reviews they're the best!

Quote Originally Posted by lilabytes View Post
    I have a very sensitive face and last year I had breakouts that irritated me to the core. After trying many different facial wash, I ended up with Clearasil Icewash. I love how cool my face felt after my first wash and I noticed significant difference on my face after a week of using this product. I definitely recommend it but not for curing acne though. It cleans the face well but acne should be treated accordingly.

Sound's good.

I have oily skin. I used to wash my face at least five times a day. I hope this Clearasil Ice wash will help me lot to clean my face. I'll try it out.

Cheers,
    vinodg.

Quote Originally Posted by mimico View Post
    So are you saying that it cleans the face without really clearing up blemishes and acne? Then it's just as good as a regular face wash? Well, I'm not going to try it then! I can do without the fresh icy effect as long as my facial wash helps to combat pimples. Thanks for the heads up! I love product reviews they're the best!
    If you don't have acne then why use medicated facial wash? Not everybody wants to put their hands on medicated facial wash if all they want is just to clean their face. It's not to treat acne but it helps prevent future breakouts.

I can see someone who might be concerned about future break outs using this on a regular basis. I dont feel that its necessary to use something like this if you dont have any skin issues to begin with. If it is not broke, don't try to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by lilabytes View Post
    If you don't have acne then why use medicated facial wash? Not everybody wants to put their hands on medicated facial wash if all they want is just to clean their face. It's not to treat acne but it helps prevent future breakouts.
    Yup, I do have acne! Which is why I wanted to know if this product actually helps fight pimples. But the author said that it didn't really work but made her face cleaner. There are regular soaps out thee that can make my face feel clean.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful