Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Hair straightening at home...

I have curly hair and want to straighten them up, but I am a bit reluctant on using chemicals on my hair. So what should I go for?
    Is there any formula or tip that can be made or done at home to get the locks straight?

**** Female

Default Try these

You can try these simple tips:

1. Massage extra virgin coconut oil on your remaining hair and scalp (make sure that it penetrates your scalp) just massage, never use comb..
    2. wrap it with hot towel then cover with shower cap
    3. rinse off with a little shampoo and lots of conditioner (preferably one w/ coco milk)
    4. PAT dry your hair, never rub with towel...
    5. use wide tooth comb till it gets a bit dry...no irons or blow dryer pls...
    With this, im sure you'll regain strength for remaining hair and will definitely straighten out check out besthairlosstreatmentreviews.com for more additional information

Maybe you can iron it, I have tried it once to straighten my hair and it is worth effective. And also why dont you try mayonnaise to your hair they say it is effective to make your hair healthy, shiny and strong.

mayannoise is good.But you can go for hair straightening. you have to maintain it by taking hair spas once a month it will not damage ur hair.

Quote Originally Posted by raj View Post
    I have curly hair and want to straighten them up, but I am a bit reluctant on using chemicals on my hair. So what should I go for?
    Is there any formula or tip that can be made or done at home to get the locks straight?
    If you using a straight iron you will have straight hair. It is not different than using a curling iron, for those of use who want curling hair. It takes a bit of time in the morning after you have washed and conditioned your hair but it is worthwhile if that is the look you are wanting. I always find it ironic that those of us with poker straight hair want it curly and those like you with curls we would die for want it straight. It is too bad we cannot trade

**Brenda** Female

this is so true sandi, all my life i wanted curly hair and i have body but straight as a stick. my granddaughter has just the perfect hair. she hates it , she is 13 and straightens it every day. hers isn't too curly and if she would let it go she wouldn't have much to do before school but she insists on making it straight.

**Sonia Aguila** Female

Quote Originally Posted by dale91 View Post
    You can try these simple tips:

1. Massage extra virgin coconut oil on your remaining hair and scalp (make sure that it penetrates your scalp) just massage, never use comb..
    2. wrap it with hot towel then cover with shower cap
    3. rinse off with a little shampoo and lots of conditioner (preferably one w/ coco milk)
    4. PAT dry your hair, never rub with towel...
    5. use wide tooth comb till it gets a bit dry...no irons or blow dryer pls...
    With this, im sure you'll regain strength for remaining hair and will definitely straighten out
    I used any several shampoos and it was the caused of my hair fall. I had realized that I've to stick only one shampoo which is Head n Shoulders (anti-dandruff). Some says that dandruff is also one of the causes of hair loss. So, I was afraid at that time. I don't want to get bald. Thanks for coconut oil, my life had changed for the better. I'm confident with my self, no one can control my life nor criticize my personal life. My friend told me to use natural hair loss treatment if my hair start to fall out or thin.

I have to disagree with some of my fellow curly-haired gals here ... I have very thick, very coarse, very curly/frizzy hair that's past my shoulders, and honestly, Shielo's Hydrate Shampoo and their Hydrate Refreshing Mist actually WORKS -- and works well -- for my hair. I love the fact that the Shielo Hydrate Refreshing Mist not only smells good, but it isn't stiff and sticky, and, does a really nice job "taming" my wild hair. I haven't been able to find it in quite some time, though, and so Im just gonna order online at their website.

Hi!I'm Denise.I do really want a straight hair like you.There are chemicals that can make our hair straight but for me,I don't want to use chemicals for it might destroy my hair.I just use shampoo for my hair and it's effective.

Quote Originally Posted by nisebell07 View Post
    Hi!I'm Denise.I do really want a straight hair like you.There are chemicals that can make our hair straight but for me,I don't want to use chemicals for it might destroy my hair.I just use shampoo for my hair and it's effective.
    May I know what kind of shampoo you're using?

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast