Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

**** Female

Apparently there are like 7 different reasons why a person can have dark under eye circles. You really have to figure out what's causing it before you can treat it. Dr. Schultz has a video about it that might explain more...

[ Link Under Review ]

Hope that helps!

J

**** Female

hi to all, im just a newbie here so i would like to share my stuff...I love my eye cream which i happen to just browsed around google via eyecreamreviews... I use BASQNYC Cucumber Tea Eye gel...works really great...my eyes never got dark circles anymore so looooveeee it!

Heredity

In most cases the dark circles under the eyes are blood vessels that can be seen through the skin. The skin around the eyelids (periorbital skin) is the thinnest skin in the body (around 0.5 mm thick compared with 2 mm in other areas). Like varicose veins, dark circles under the eyes are usually an inherited trait[citation needed]. When blood passes through the large veins close to the surface of the skin it can produce a bluish tint. The more transparent the skin—also an inherited trait—the darker the circles appear. In people with a deep-set bone structure, shadowing contributes to the dark color under the eyes.

Allergies, asthma, and eczema

Any condition that causes the eyes to itch can contribute to darker circles due to rubbing or scratching the skin around them. Hay fever sufferers particularly will notice under-eye "smudges" during the height of the allergy season. Some food allergies can also cause the area under the eyes to appear darker.

Medications

Any medications that cause blood vessels to dilate can cause circles under the eyes to darken. Because the skin under the eyes is very delicate, any increased blood flow shows through the skin.

Anemia

The lack of nutrients in the diet, or the lack of a balanced diet, can contribute to the discoloration of the area under the eyes. It is believed that lack of mineral iron can cause dark circles as well. Iron deficiency is the most common type of anemia and this condition is a sign that not enough oxygen is getting to the body tissues.

The skin can also become more pale during pregnancy and menstruation (due to lack of iron), which again allow the underlying veins under the eyes to become more visible.

**** Female

Sure do...there are a lot of factors that may contribute to dark circles on eyes... You just have to know the right product that would work for you and the right regimen to follow...I found mine on eyecreamreviews.com which people says are not true but it worked for me so i am sticking to it..thanks to the site, i have no dark circles anymore ;)

I would suggest you to use thin sliced potato strips for it is good to cure bags under your eyes. Have plenty of sleep to relax your eyes. Or you can also use cucumber slices for it reduce puffiness and refresh the appearance of skin around the eyes. So you may try all of these to know what works best for you.

Just to remove your dark circles,First in the morning just wash your eyes with fresh water and then use almond oil and massage near the eyes slowly slowly that will really help you.By using this, puffiness and dark circle really removes slowly slowly.

For reduce dark circle under eye
    take cucumber paste or cucumber gel and apply under eye this will give you a best result.always use natural treatment because they don't have any side effects. Apart from this basically we have to take fresh fruits and vegetables.

**** Female

This is for real experience..my brother have really dark under eyes since 3rd year high school but he used extra virgin olive oil everyday twice a day...he doesnt rinse it coz it gets absorb by skin and until now, he still uses it but I never saw any dark under circles on his eyes for more than a year now. he is in his 1st year of college now... great huh?

hey all

I have recently tried green tea bags to sooth the under eye area. just dip a tea bag in cool water and put it on eyes and relax for about 15 to 20 min..........hope it helps all those suffering from dark under eye circles

yea green tea bags are good remedy for dark circles.
    I love My Skin

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast