Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I like the clinique eye roller ball. The effect may only be in my mind....but it feels so good in the morning.

The clinique eye roller ball works good. So does the Garnier eye roller. If you keep it in the fridge so it is really cool when you roll in it also helps bags under the eyes.

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

I use L'Oreal Men's Expert Hydra-Energetic Ice Cold Eye Roller and its pretty good too. I keep in the fridge and its really icy when i apply, feels fresh to your tired eyes.

**** Female

I'm intrigued by the "walk in the grass therapy" I just might really try it..

**** Female

Default I have some options for you that I believe you will find very helpful

Charles,
    I understand where you are coming from, I ran across a revolutionary product that I believe you may be very interested in.........
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesBanks View Post
    Hey everyone. I'm just gonna cut right to the point. I have some pretty bad bags and dark circles under my eyes. I was wondering if anyone knew any treatments or something that may work to help reduce that? I am a vegan and I don't use chemicals on my body. Does anyone have any all natural remedies or treatments? Anything'll help. Thanks Alot!!!
    I am a consultant for Arbonne and can help you lose those dark circles email me at ArbonnebyJerome@gmail.com to find out how anti aging at Arbonne could change your life.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbonneByJerome View Post
    I am a consultant for Arbonne and can help you lose those dark circles email me at ArbonnebyJerome@gmail.com to find out how anti aging at Arbonne could change your life.
    SPAM !

Smile Galvanic Spa is the answer

The best way to get rid of black bags and other face related problems is using 'Galvanic Spa"...I know people who got results using it...

Quote Originally Posted by sitaram View Post
    The best way to get rid of black bags and other face related problems is using 'Galvanic Spa"...I know people who got results using it...
    Please give us a bit more info on how this works for under the eyes.

**** Male

I'm really amazed by the olive oil technique dale mentioned! I will be sure to try that. Also I notice when I don't get enough sleep my dark circles get worse but I guess that is kind of obvious. I listen to talk radio sometimes and they have the worst commercials! There is one for a product hyroleyes, it sounds like a complete scam, has anyone heard of it before? The commercial says it makes dark circles disappear but it's one of those free trial offers that lock you in to monthly credit card charges. Definitely not fun!

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast