Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default How to control hair fall,please help

Hello, I am 28 years old female from india. I have black and wavy hair. For the past few months, i have noticed that my hair is falling rapidly, and is getting rough, dry and brittle. I am very worried. Please help.

Every person loses some hair. it is said they loose around 100 strands of hair everyday. I have heard that hair tends to fall more in Oct-Nov and December, when the hair reaches maturity. But if you feel you are losing more and you can see the scalp clearly, then its time to see a trichologist.
    I love My Skin

Why does hair fall?
    Each strand of hair grows from a hair follicle. The new cells that are synthesized are added on to the root of hairs. This causes growth of hairs, but when the growth is hampered due to hormonal imbalance or improper diet, it leads to hair fall. There can be several other reasons of hair fall.

Below some of case studies for hair fall control:

The rate of hair fall in women is slower than in men. In men the hair loss follows hereditary pattern.
    Women also have varied complains of hair fall or loosing density, sometimes localized baldness. This could be due to the use of harmful shampoos or coloring products, and other improper styling of hairs.
    Unbalanced diets and stress, anxiety, odd sleeping hours, anxiety is the major cause of hair loss in the modern generation of today.

How to control Hair Fall?
    There are many hair fall control remedies which can be followed depending on the reasons of hair fall .Some of hair fall control are:

Dandruff Tantrum:
    Sometimes the hair fall is due to dandruff in the hairs.
    Many remedies can be applied to remove dandruff from hairs.
    The massage of hair with warm coconut oil and the juice of lemon is a good one.
    One should use an anti-dandruff shampoo for hairs having dandruff.
    Microbe-Attacks:
    Sometimes scalp diseases due to bacterial or fungal infection can also lead to hair fall.
    In that case, one should take medical help to get rid of infection and then hair fall, keeping the hairs oily or dusty should be avoided.
    Hair Fall Control With Herbal Help:
    For weak hairs, there is an effective remedy.
    Make a paste with castor oil, Amla and Shitake powder, powdered fenugreek seeds, neem leaves paste and eggs.
    The paste should be applied to the scalp and hair and leave it on for some time.
    Then Washing off with a mild shampoo strengthens the hairs and prevent hair loss.

If you are losing hair excessively on your scalp, a regular intake of amla not only prevents further hair loss but is also good for hair growth. Wash you hair with the fresh juice of amla to augment the effect.It stimulates hair roots and promote hair growth. This apart, it prevents scalp infection and controls hair fall.
    Soak Amla powder with adequate amount of hot water preferably in an iron vessel. Leave it overnight, and wash your hair in the morning with this extract. Repeat this every 3rd or 4th day. Alternatively prepare a consistent paste with Henna powder or Indigo Powder and apply it on the hair. Leave the paste on for hour allowing the nutrients to absorb and rinse the hair properly afterwards.

**** Female

Default Hair loss no more :)

Simple Home Treatment for Hair Loss:
    *Lettuce is useful in preventing hair loss. A mixture of lettuce and spinach juice is believed to help the growth of hair if taken to the extent to half a litre a day
    * Onion has also been found beneficial in patchy baldness. The affected part should be rubbed with onions morning and evening till it is red. It should be rubbed with honey afterwards.
    * Mustard oil, boiled with henna leaves, is useful for healthy growth of hair. About 250 ml of mustard oil should be boiled in a tin basin. About sixty grams of henna leaves should be gradually put in this oil till they are burnt in the oil. The oil should then be filtered using a cloth and stored. Regular massage of the head with the oil will produce abundant hair.
    * Check out besthairlosstreatmentreviews.com

Causes for hair loss:

• Lack of vitamins (specially vitamin B6 and folic acid) in diet
    • Inadequate nutrition and improper diet
    • Stress, worry, anxiety, and sudden shock
    • Unclean condition of the scalp or dandruff
    • Heredity factors

Advice:

• Include plenty of protein rich food (pulses & cereals) and iron (green leaves) in your diet
    • Eat fruits in your diet in empty stomach.
    • Reduce your stress
    • Eat green and leafy vegetables

Quote Originally Posted by anuja View Post
    Hello, I am 28 years old female from india. I have black and wavy hair. For the past few months, i have noticed that my hair is falling rapidly, and is getting rough, dry and brittle. I am very worried. Please help.
    That could be it. You're very worried. Are you taking a bit of time out for yourself? I've been going to bed earlier and getting up earlier and going for a stroll at sunrise.

I'm not saying that is the problem... It could be. If it's coming out in clumps do something right a way.

A friend of mine got professional help... there are hair loss pros out there and it can be treated.

You need not worry. You may use any product that contains a good bit of biotin. It may be that you needed some extra biotin. Also get the opinion from the experts.

normally we lose some hairs per day. put hot oil massage weakly twice and
    i summer days we have to take our body cool so we have to take tender coconut and water melon. always use balance diet and avoid stress
    Apply amla oil and put egg white and massage gently in weakly once
    Which makes control hair fall

Quote Originally Posted by jasmine View Post
    normally we lose some hairs per day. put hot oil massage weakly twice and
    i summer days we have to take our body cool so we have to take tender coconut and water melon. always use balance diet and avoid stress
    Apply amla oil and put egg white and massage gently in weakly once
    Which makes control hair fall
    That's good advice Jasmine. Balanced diet and avoid stress are both so important but are hard to do at times but we must takem them both seriously!

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast