Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Things to be taken while bath?

What all things and stuffs do you take along with you while going for a bath?
    I use to take a towel,and soap or shampoo with me.

**Brenda** Female

i own my own home and keep all bath items for everyone in the family on a bathtub rack. i have shampoos, liquid soaps, bar soaps, shampoos and conditioners, also have the net scrubbies for everyone. only thing they have to get out of the closet is a towel!!

and don't forget that glass of wine while relaxing in the bath with a good book!

I never read books while I'm taking a bath. I'm afraid of getting the book a spot of water. Anyway, I always bring my rack, with shampoo, soap and a stone scrubber in it. Also a separate rack for facial soap. And a towel.

Here's how I relax in my bath. I can tell you that you will remove any stress by listening this fantastic music:

Here are some samples: http://music.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...bumid=11646652

**Brenda** Female

i don't take baths much anymore. i shower. i love the feel of the warm water on my head and back. i use moisturizine shower lotion to wash with. my hair is so long and i have to wash it everyday so i wash it in the shower.

I take with me my Cyleina Black Pearl soap, Lr aloe vera cream soap, Nu Skin liquid body lufra, Nu Skin Ap24 whitening fluoride toothpaste and Lr aloe vera shampoo. For me everything is a must while taking a bath for good hygiene purposes.

I always take showers everyday. I don't have time to relax in a bath, I actually get bored just laying there.

I would lay in a bath all day until I was shriveled up like a prune if I could get enough peace around here to do that!

As it is I escape to there with a magazine, candles and bubble bath and am lucky if I squeeze an hour out of it without someone banging on the door needing in. Usually I shower though for quickness. A bath's for de-stressing more than anything for me. I shower after it when I'm ready to get out.

First of all there is a difference between bath and shower,baths require a bathing tube,use some sea salts with mild bath foam and for shower which is best in both usually requires less water and soap.Just use nice refreshing shower gel,in my opinion the Adidas stuff is good.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast