Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Question Which is the Best body lotion for Dry Skin?

Guys i have a dry skin and its winter here in India i need some body lotion to get rid of this dryness.Can any one suggest me a good body lotion?I want to buy it online so suggest me a place where i can buy this and get delivered in India.I feel it will be good if its herbal product.So suggest me a herbal product for this.

As you have got dry skin so you can go for the Vaseline body lotion and you can buy it online too.

I recommend Nivea Lotion cause it has natural additives and it the best out there.I have been using it for over 5 years and i love it.

**** Female

Quote Originally Posted by shivshan View Post
    Guys i have a dry skin and its winter here in India i need some body lotion to get rid of this dryness.Can any one suggest me a good body lotion?I want to buy it online so suggest me a place where i can buy this and get delivered in India.I feel it will be good if its herbal product.So suggest me a herbal product for this.
    You can make your own moisturizer if you want. massage olive oil, all over your body then leave on to dry, after drying lavishly put on ANY MILK lotion that you can find and leave on overnight... in the morning use soap with milk content..it would feel like your skin is as soft as a baby's butt! you may also check out darkskincaresecrets.com for additional tips

**Brenda** Female

i have been using gold bond ultra healing for my skin during this winter. i have also used palmers cocoa butter lotion, and i hear vaseline has come out with a new product to help your body hold in moisture but i haven't used it.

**** Female

Well, I believe any body lotions that contain moisture retaining ingredients are good. These are usually the ones that have oil base. Water based are good too if they don't have alcohol in them. I personally prefer vaseline and nivea.

If your skin is dry exfoilate it before you put on any lotion or oils. You should exfoilate your skin once a week.

You can make your own exfoilator by using sea salt or sugar and any oil of your choice. Put just enough oil in the sugar or salt so it is mixed but not dripping. It is really inexpensive to make and leaves your skin extremely soft. I mainly use olive oil, jojoba oil or grapeseed oil as I can buy them locally and don't have to order them as I go though it fairly quickly.

After you have exfoilated your skin then add your lotion or oil as they will now penatrate your skin.

Most people don't exfoilate so when they put lotion on their body it does soak in it just sort of sits on top of the dead skin and doesn't really do much. I also use the same oils for the most part on my skin. They soak in quickly (a little goes a long way) and are very inexpensive.

I recommend Avon's Moisture Therapy creams. There is one called Intensive Treatment for extra, extra dry skin, there is another one called Soothing Oatmeal for dry, itchy skin and there's one called Vitamin Treatment for normal, dry skin that add nourishing vitamins to your skin.

Simply massage the skin with a petroleum jelly every night before bed and use a regular lotion as mentioned above through the day. Reapply every couple of hours during the day to ensure a great skin.

Oh my please don't put petroleum on your skin!!

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast