Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Banned
    **Alicia Clarke** Male

Lots of body lotion available in market but my experience with Nivea. It is the best lotion for me. It has no side effect every skin type can use it whether the skin is sensitive, dry or oily every one can use it.

I didn't find Sakare Body Butters greasy at all on my skin. However, body butters are meant for the driest areas like hands, feet, elbows, and the like. If you’re finding body butters greasy, only apply them to the areas that need a bit more moisture. I've found this body butter makes an excellent cuticle cream as well.

**Pamela** Female

I didn't find Sakare Body Butters greasy at all on my skin. However, body butters are meant for the driest areas like hands, feet, elbows, and the like. If you’re finding body butters greasy, only apply them to the areas that need a bit more moisture. I've found this body butter makes an excellent cuticle cream as well.

**Steve Xavior** Male

Dove is the best forever.

Nivea smooth milk body lotion is the best for dry skin. After applying on body you can feel the result. It gives your skin smooth look and soften skin too.

For dry skin, best lotion is of cocoa butter

As for me, the perfect method to help the dry skin is to use only natural homemade remedies like tea tree oil and the coconut oil. They can be applied for every day use successfully.

**Jennifer** Female

I`m a huge fan of Body Butters. I love the way that they make my skin soft and smooth. I`m with really dry skin and I use body butter or body oil.

Banned
    **Wang Xiang** Male

any lotion enriched with Vitamin E is good for dry skin.

Ive been suffering with this condition for about 2 years now.
    Im 27 years old and ive found it to be very distressing.
    Ive never suffered from any skin conditions ever before in my life and find it bizzar that im suffing from it now. Sometimes it effects what i do as i dont like to be seen out when it gets bad, ive even had time off work this year because of it. I can go a few months with perfect skin then in just a few days it can flare up horribly. I get really depressed and frustrated when it happens.
    It mainly effects my nose and the area of skin around my nose, just under my eyes and on my forehead just above my nose.
    It comes and goes every month or so but just lately has gotten worse and sometimes takes a few weeks to go down. I use both a shampoo and anti fungal creams but even they do not work as well as id like.
    Im wondering if anyone has any tips on what they have found to be a good way of controlling it?

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456