Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default How to get rid of dark circles under your eyes

O.k i need to get rid of these dark circles which are under my eyes. Any good suggestions, Please don't say use foundation. I need it without foundation.

**Brenda** Female

get enough sleep, stay hydrated, there are creams for eyes but if you don't eat right, get enough sleep and drink fluids the creams can't help. if it is heredity the creams might help. try not to drink a lot of coffee or tea because the caffeine in it can cause dehydration, fruit drinks, water and sodas with no caffeine are okay.

Try this, apply olive oil and massage outwards around the eyes. Try this every night and morning, your line might go away gradually but don't stop after lines has gone continue using for few months.
    I love My Skin

Put cucumber slices on your eyes for about twenty minutes. The cucumber slices should be cool. It helps me in relaxing my eyes. Also, drinking enough water could help reduce those dark circles since it is sometimes due to lack of fluid intake.

Default how to get rid of dark circles

Dark Circles under eyes are generally due to a lack of sleep, fatigue, stress, deficiency or some disease.
    Dark circles may be hereditary.
    Nasal congestion can also cause dark under eye circles.

Remedy :

Try one home remedy at a time to get rid of the dark circles.

Drink at least ten glasses of water everyday.

Take all precautions to avoid strain on the eyes.

Eight hours of sleep is a must for all of us, specially for people having dark circles under their eyes.

Do not leave cream on the skin around the eyes for long periods. Remove the cream applied around the eye after 10 min. No cream should be left on the skin around the eyes for long periods.

Close your eyes and cover eyelids with slices of raw potato or cucumber for 15-20 minutes. Wash with warm water and apply a cream.

Make a 1:1 mixture of fresh potato and cucumber juices. Soak some cotton and put on your eyelids and keep for 20 minutes. Wash your eyes with cold water.

Apply a mixture of lemon and tomato juice (equal parts) on the dark circles 2 times a day.

Apply a paste of turmeric powder with pineapple juice for dark circles under the eyes.

Crush some mint and apply it around the eye.

Massage with almond oil under and around eyes at bed time daily for 2 weeks and see the improvement. Almond is very good skin food and helps to remove dark circles.

Rub the area with a powdered Vitamin E capsule and wipe off with a mixture of honey and egg white. This will reduce darkness around the eye.

Put hot and cold clothes alternatively under eyes for 10 minutes. Then apply some almond oil on the dark surface before going to bed.

The acupressure point for eyes is on the mount below the index finger of your palms. Pressing this mount may help

massage the area with almond oil and leave it on for 30 mins then wipe it off and apply grated cucumber. This you need to do twice daily for 2 weeks.You will get the desired result. Get sleep , eat right and drink 8 glass of water.

**Zenisha Shrestha** Female

you can try some products containing Vitamin K and retinol, they works great on dark circle.

I have two conclusions to this eye problem:
    1. Try putting 2 teaspoons in the fridge for 10 minutes and then putting over your eyes for 15 minute, this will take down swelling and reduce darkness under eyes.
    2. After that, use two old teabags that are cool and put on your eyes for 20 minute. Tea is a natural healer and will soak into your pours creating lightness in your eyes and reduce puffy tired looks.

Try both of these and get back to me on which one worked.

**** Male

Try the new dark circle eye serum by Wrinkle System. It's clinically tested to get rid of dark circles by 35%.
    I also posted a review of it on the DermaTalk blog.
    Last edited by Dr.Saiyan; 11-22-2012 at 12:11 PM.

**Ruby Jackson** Female

Use vasaline and just rub it in for a few minutes and sleep with it another way you can get rid of your bags

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast