Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

There are a number of treatments and surgical procedures available to alleviate acne blemishes. These treatments are mainly aimed to help fade or erase acne marks permanently. Unfortunately there is no universal cure to blot out acne marks. Although one treatment process could prove to be useful for others, it might not be effective in your case. You can use kitchen remedies to reduce acne scars witch will also gives natural glow to the skin.
    Apply the juice directly on your acne scars using a cotton ball. Let your skin soak up the lemon juice for a while before washing it off with water. Lemon juice improves the appearance of dark acne scars and blemishes by lightening them.

Benzoyl peroxide is no doubt one of the most effective acne treatments available. neutrogena's oil free acne wash is also effective. and for scars you can use fade out active fade cream.

Didn't saw u mentioned tea tree oil. I guess tea tree oil is another over the counter acne medication.

hi! i just want to ask if i can also recommend tea tree oil along with an acne treatment (********) to my friend who's getting rid of her acne scars. what can tea tree oil do for acne scars?

Default Over the counter for Acne

There are herbal products over the counter, which will help for acne; There is neem face pack and neem face wash that help a lot. It is available online.

It quite depends on the individual to opt for the either of the two methods. Traditional methods often include salycic and benzoyl per oxide. The natural products are tea tree oil, aloe vera. They help dry the skin. These days, one could find many popular products in the market that help cleanse the skin.

Hmm I'm not sure, but Benzoyl peroxide is one of the most popular products against acne. But the results only depends on the skin type person. There are others that are more sensitive to products that contains strong ingredients, there are others that have less sensitive skin. Just be very careful of the products that you apply on your face. But for me, natural remedy is still the best for both sensitive and less sensitive skin.

Hey

I have had great results using Oy! Anti-bac face wash, it is not currently available in the States but a great alterntive is neem foaming face wash, which I have now chnaged to.

There is a review on a few acne treatments you can find [URL= Under review], really helpful.

I also like the neutrogena wave, but people either hate that or love it from the reviews ive seen.

Aknicare cleanser and cream works brilliantly for me. When my skin gets really bad I also use the lotion but its kept under control for the majority of the time so I don't need to.

The active ingredients in the products I use are Linoleic acid in conjunction with Triethyl Citrate and Zinc Lactate, so if you're shopping round for products look out for those. I hope this is of some help.

Something gentle on your skin. Alot of the chemical products aggravate things.

Purely natural skin acne cleanser is amazing and I have tried so many products.

Important: when you find something that works with your skin, stick with it

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast