Default Plantar wart and sexual contact

I had this wired spot on my foot. It was diagnosed as plantar warts later but i didn't care as i had no pain and it hadn't caused me any discomfort. Recently i knew it is caused by HPV.

So if I'm a HPV carrier as i have plantar wart on my foot, is it possible for the virus to transmit sexually to my partner. As I don't have genital warts which can be transmitted sexually.

Looking for someone to clarify this for me.

Thanks

**Brenda** Female

planters warts usually stay on the foot or toes. it is contagious but not sexually transmitted. just keep your feet covered or don't rub your feet on your partner.

I think you should do not inter-course with your partner who has genital warts. It can be spread from the sex. Try checking with the doctor before you guys have sex.

I don't think you should worry about the warts on your foot giving you genital warts. These are two different kinds.

i got to use this product in treating my warts before, its just a cream though oxy-fend zero warts, it really works and remove the warts, you could actually see that they are drying off. try using it,

**Brenda** Female

we love to have you here julia2 but advertising is not allowed. please stop. if you have used a product and it worked it is fine to tell us about it but not advertise for a company you work for.

can you spread genital warts through hand contact alone? i mean, what if a man touches your sensitive area and then touches your cheeks, will you have them up there?

**Brenda** Female

genital warts is spread by body fluids. i don't know if contact with hands would cause warts to show up elsewhere. that is a good question to ask your doctor.

Apparently, the virus that causes genital warts is different from the virus that causes hand, face or finger warts. I know many have assumed that this is possible, so to be educated with the right information, feel free to check out the popular myths about warts:

[ link under review]

Hope this helps

**akshay ortho** Male

I have heel pain and need arch support for my tired feet. I first wore them around the house for an hour or two at a time, as suggested. This past weekend I ventured out to work my daughters Girl Scout cookie booths. I was on my feet 2 hours straight and my feet felt great. orthofeet shoe really helps me do my job and cuts down on the pain I have once I am off my feet.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful