Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Genital Warts Treatment

I guess i have genital warts, is there any over the counter genital warts treatment. Few friends my mine said that if you go to doctor they treat with freezing but it comes back again. I want to give it a try with a home treatment first before i go to doctor.

Thank you.

**Brenda** Female

there is nothing strong enough over the counter. i think you should see a doctor now. there is a product called aldara. please see a doc as soon as possible. we don't want to spread those suckers do we?

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

I don't think its a good idea to treat Genital warts on your own. These over the counter medications won't work for genital warts and can even cause severe complications. Genital warts should always be treated with a doctor consultation. If you are not comfortable with the surgical approach like Freezing, lasers - you can apply creams with a doctor consultation at home or the clinics. These creams include Imiquimod and Podophyllin gels or sometimes Interferon injections.

Yea it doesn't guarantee complete clearance, but in some people it does clear, but still possibility of transmission may still exist. Remember, if untreated warts may stay the same or even grow larger in size and more in number.

oh o.k thank you,i'll visit the doctor. Is aldara over the counter medication? can i apply without doctor suggestion ? any side effects ? What do you think ?
    Thanks

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

First of all, you guess its genital warts, you are not confirmed. So first approach is to consult a doctor or a free clinics for testing human papilloma virus (HPV) then after think about the medications. I don't think its nice to apply medications without knowing its a genital warts. There are many disease like Vulvar neurofibromatosis, various neoplasia that might resemble Genital Warts.

So what you think ?

I think consulting a doctor is a good option. Genital warts is one of the most dreaded sexually transmitted diseases in the world. A large number of people suffer from the human papilloma virus also know as warts virus.

it is a different strain of hpv that develop genital warts

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyLove View Post
    I guess i have genital warts, is there any over the counter genital warts treatment. Few friends my mine said that if you go to doctor they treat with freezing but it comes back again. I want to give it a try with a home treatment first before i go to doctor.

Thank you.
    There is a no prescription OTC for genital warts, check it here:[ link under review]

What a load of rubbish! How can it treat both herpes and genital warts? There are two comPletely different virus's!

Its like saying you have a tablet that cures flu and also parkinsons! Lol

Can't beat wartamine!!

Have you gone to see a doctor?, my friend had something like that before, there is this wart remover called oxy-fend zero warts, i think it really works, coz my friend said it got cured when she used the cream.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast