Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    **Brenda** Female

okay i almost let this go, but THERE IS NO CURE FOR PSORIASIS. treatment yes. cure no. hydrogen peroxide is drying. i can almost see my skin falling off to where i have no skin left. if it works for you good. but psoriasis is not curable!!!!!!!!!

Jimmyw. You are very defensive about this. It would be very irresponsible for this board not to advise people to consult a doctor. I do not know why you would be opposed to that.

You say this cures psoriasis, cancer, shingles, warts and who knows what else. I have psoriasis. I have had shingles. Shingles is caused from chicken pox. It goes away. It isn't pleasant but it isn't the end if the world. There is no way a logical person would believe hydrogen peroxide cures anything you are referring to. There is absolutely no cure for psoriasis. There are different treatments for different cancers, lots of products will take warts away and shingles well there is a very good treatment for that. Shingles isn't just on the outside it affects the nerves as well.

You have not used it long enough to know of any long term problems

I repeat, anyone considering this please consult your doctor and do a very thorough research. After all it is your health.

sorry if I came across a bit aggressive but I am trying to help you and you are calling me a liar. it will not hurt to try it so why not?

it’s cheap to try... so why not?

but you are correct in that HP is only a treatment for a symptom. you have an underlying problem that is causing your bad health.

so the psoriasis MAY come back if you don't cure the main problem.

please just try it.

if someone with psoriasis tries it and has no relief I will be shocked but hold my hands up and apologize for getting it wrong.
    but I am not wrong I have the proof and I know the cure.

the main thing that you need to cure is toxaemia. do you eat lots of processed food, fast food dairy and meat?
    you need to get rid of the toxins in your body with a treatment of whole food that is fresh. all the toxins are stored in your Bowell so you need to get them all out asap. this is not so hard to do but you will need to commit to being healthy for a while.
    I would also recommend a fast to clear your body out I do the master cleanse which will show you great results within 1 week. buy the book if you can. but I will share its knowledge with you.
    fresh lemon with REAL maple syrup (grade B is best) and cayenne pepper in filtered water. drink this to suppress appetite and use as a meal replacement and do it for as long as you can. some people do up to 40 days but aim to do ten. after your fast get used to eating nourishing vegetable soups and lots of fruit. smoothies every day peeps your body needs whole food.
    I have lots of info if anybody needs any help.

Thanks for listening

James
    Last edited by Jimmyw; 09-06-2012 at 12:13 PM. Reason: spelling

I am not debating this with you. I am simply advising people to seek medical advise before they try something that can mess up the stomach, kidneys and liver.

Before anyone starts a regime like you are recommending they should consult a doctor and you should recommend that as well. What are you afraid of?

I as far the advice I find very ironic as I an a vegan and never eat processed foods or meat of any kind. No dairy as one can get all nutrients from vegetables and fruits if one tries hard enough.

This will not hurt your stomach kidneys and liver? why are you spreading disinformation? whats your agenda here?

why are you insulting me by calling me a liar? Are you not meant to moderate against insulting other members?

as to the person who can state there is no cure for psoriasis, well i am shocked to hear something so negative being repeated.

if someone doesn't know a way to heal something... how can that person say so confidently that ANYBODY ELSE can not know a way to heal something. arrogance and ignorance rolled into one. very strange!?!?!?

please can vencasand show the proof that there is no cure. and point me to the information so i can verify it myself.

it saddens me when negative people hijack a forum to attack people who only want to be positive.....

Read my post. I did not call you a liar. I told people to check it out.

There absolutely no cure for psoriasis.

I have done my research this can cause your body harm.

You have no valid research indicating it will help. I hope don't you believe everything posted on the internet.

How do you know it won't damage your organs? Do you have a medical degree? Everything you put in your body goes through your kidneys, stomach and liver so for some people this could definitely cause harm.

Go ahead and drink this stuff if you want to. I am just telling people to check it out thoroughly before they try it. You should tell them the same thing if you care about them. After they have done their research and spoke to their doctor, then they can make an informed choice.

I have no agenda except for people who want to try it check it out first.

Tell us why you don't want them to!!

I see no reason to continue with this discussion. I am sure we both have given our views, and I respect your view, so now it is up to those who are interested in this method to make their choice.

Discussion closed.
    Last edited by y34963; 09-07-2012 at 06:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by y34963 View Post
    Read my post. I did not call you a liar. I told people to check it out.

There absolutely no cure for psoriasis.

I have done my research this can cause your body harm.

You have no valid research indicating it will help. I hope don't you believe everything posted on the internet.

How do you know it won't damage your organs? Do you have a medical degree? Everything you put in your body goes through your kidneys, stomach and liver so for some people this could definitely cause harm.

Go ahead and drink this stuff if you want to. I am just telling people to check it out thoroughly before they try it. You should tell them the same thing if you care about them. After they have done their research and spoke to their doctor, then they can make an informed choice.

I have no agenda except for people who want to try it check it out first.

Tell us why you don't want them to!!

I see no reason to continue with this discussion. I am sure we both have given our views, and I respect your view, so now it is up to those who are interested in this method to make their choice.

Discussion closed.

if you read my post i do advise to google hydrogen peroxide with many dis-eases.

there are also youtube videos of people who have been cured.

there is a cure and everyone should check it out.

it is perfectly safe to drink, the stuf is basicaly water with oxygen. but i understand why you are trying to keep the cure from everybody. can have everybody well now can we.

i take it on a regular basis and my health is 10/10.

people can ask there doctor if they want. but doctors only get taught what big pharma tells them. ask any older doctor or nurse it used to be used quite reglary. but now it is reserved for celebrety and privelidge people.

i'm glad youve stopped discussing this with me, let somebody else have a go.

Thanks

Have you heard of Egyptian Magic Cream actually ive try it and its great..it helps to treat psoriasis too and scars ,eczema. split end, ,dry skin and skin allergies..try it too

Quote Originally Posted by keishamae555 View Post
    Have you heard of Egyptian Magic Cream actually ive try it and its great..it helps to treat psoriasis too and scars ,eczema. split end, ,dry skin and skin allergies..try it too
    I have heard of bentonite clay, is it the same perhaps?

http://rawgirltoxicworld.com/2011/03...entonite-clay/

edit: ok i did my own research and it seems to provide great relief to some people.

http://egyptianmagic.com/ingredients.html

its worth a try i guess.

another friend of mine used aloe vera and apple cider vinegar to get rid of his psoriasis. but i mus admit i have never tried this myself so am not sure first hand that it works. only second hand. but i trust the guy who swears by that.

Hi there Puneet. I have tried hydrogen peroxide on psoriasis on my left elbow. It is thankfully the only pace i have it. Hydrogen peroxide is curing it amazingly well, thank goodness. At times, usually when I am stresssed it becomes very itchy. When I itch it it becomes more inflamed and seems to grow. Since I have tried the hydrogen peroxide, and seen truly immediate improvement, I have been very motivated to never itch it, and when I must, I get a wash cloth and put h.p on it and itch away with the h.p cloth. It gets better every time, and is truly almost completely gone, thank goodness. Maybe it will work for you as well, I hope so. I hope anyone with this condition will give it a try, I have seen incredible results in a very short time, and everything else I have tried doesn't compare. Mine is 90% better, I hope healing for you

I have heard psoriasis is due to excess sebum on the skin, and so maybe the drying effect of the peroxide helps balance this.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast