Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default hydrogen peroxide can cure psoriasis

The other night i was surfing the net and found some interesting articles about hydrogen peroxide and its cure for psoriasis, was some japanese or korean site. Is that possible ? anyone heard of that ?

Can hydrogen peroxide cure psoriasis

Hi Puneet,
    I don't have the answer to your question, but I want to ask you - if you're looking for something for Psoriasis, why don't you interesting with Dead Sea products for Psoriasis therapy?
    It well known that the unique qualities the Dead Sea have help against Psoriasis...

**Brenda** Female

you know roi i have read three items on the forum this morning and you have been pushing dead sea products for everything mentioned. are you advertising?

I think he is advertising.

No I'm not!
    I working in this kind of company
    I never hide it. I don't feel like I need to.

But take a look again at my last post. I didn't publish my company name (although I didn't it in some other posts).
    In any way, It is well known that if you having Psoriasis you should use creams that contain the same minerals that the Dead Sea have. that is why Dead Sea products are very good against Psoriasis.

**Brenda** Female

Puneet, sorry we got off the subject you asked about. my fault. i have never heard of hydrogen peroxide as an aid for psoriasis. the only way i think it would help is if you do like me and scratch the scales off and bleed, it might prevent infection. i will look into this. i have a lot of web sites on psoriasis. i will get back with you.

**Brenda** Female

Puneet i went to a few of my favorite sites on psoriasis then i went to the national psoriasis foundation. there they listed a whole line of over the counter help for psoriasis but nowhere did i find anything about hydrogen peroxide as a treatment. hydrogen peroxide is drying. it is an antibacterial. it can also be used in the wash to get out blood stains but it can cause damage to the garment because it is a bleach. i went on the hydrogen peroxide sites and no where did i find anything connected to psoriasis. in my research i would say no, hydrogen peroxide doesn't cure psoriasis.

Thank you Brenda for researching it for me. I guess i read it in wrong way as it was in korean language. hihi thank you anyway but i'll try to find it too.

I think hydrogen peroxide will dry more.

**Brenda** Female

actually puneet you might have been thinking of hydrogen water. there is a difference. but if that is what you were reading i can see how you thought of hydrogen peroxide. keep reading maybe you will find a cure for all us psoriasis victims.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast