Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Salicylic acid is the most recommended and better treatment for wart on hands and feet.

Use wartscide or green tea extracts!

Warts are treatable but it doesn't mean that there's no possibility of it coming back. Not the good news you want to hear but yes, warts can recur after completely vanishing. So for the unlucky ones, you should try going all natural. You would be surprised to see that these cures can be found right in your house like apple cider vinegar, banana peel or duct tape.

**Jasmine Khammaloun** Female

Default ACV really works

My husband had warts that he just could not get rid of. He went to the dermatologist for about 5 consecutive visits where they either froze them with liquid nitrogen or put some kind of chemical on them. Since they were in the nail bed of his fingernails they just wouldn't die. Finally he put bandages with ACV - Apple Cider Vinegar on it each night for about 10 days. He wore rubber kitchen gloves over top so none of the ACV smell got on the sheet. After a week the warts were gone at a small fraction of the cost of 5 dermatology visits.

**Sarah Rose** Female

I don't know if someone mentioned it, but duct tape. Yes, duct tape. I used it and worked, I had a wart above me knee and on my big toe. Covered both with a piece of duct tape, and by the second week it was gone. Who knew?

**Jasmine Khammaloun** Female

Sarahr,

My husband said he thought about using Duct Tape too. He read that you should keep it on for days or weeks and a time and since it was on his fingernails it wasn't a good location for it. As I said before he used Apple Cider Vinegar instead. A lot of people say the duct tape really works

**Benjamin Jenkins** Male

Hi, well cryotherapy often does not work because cold can not destroy the HPV virus responsible for warts in the first place, wart will be removed but often comes back and it costs a lot, so if you have 2-3 that needs to be removed it will demand a deeper pocket. Same thing goes for laser treatment, chemicals I would rather stay clear of, I think we have enough of that already all around us. So that leaves home remedies, some work, some don't and some that work for one person will not work on another cause there are several different kinds of warts as well as the fact that many different strains of HPV cause them. I'm afraid you will have to test several before you have any success. However castor oil based remedies have proved very effective, fig milk is a remedy people in Italy, Spain and Mediterranean use, the trick is you have to pick a fresh fig from a tree and rub in the white, milky juice, repeat twice daily.

Another thing - avoid scratching the warts, you can spread the virus on other parts of your body. And since it is caused by a virus logically you should do something about your immunity, try to take some kind of immunity boosters, Twinlab's Immunity Booster works well, but you need to take it for at least 6 months, naturally regular exercise and proper diet also help boost immunity. Good luck, I hope you can make it go away.

**Emily Kristina** Female

The remedy to get rid of warts is follows:

- Peel the garlic
    - Cut the sliver of a garlic the same size and shape of your wart
    - Masking tape to hold the garlic
    - Keep the garlic on for 15 minutes daily and will start feel the difference in couple of days.

Laser technique is best for removing the warts. Surgical may be dangerous.

Duct tape is a good option to get rid of warts.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast