Thread: My poor skin!

Default My poor skin!

Hey all,

I’m currently in my mid-20’s and have been feeling like a 50 year-old woman the last few years. (I’m not knocking 50 yr olds wherever you are) I was a smoker for quite a long time which has damaged my skin tremendously. I’m now trying to make up for the years I neglected my skin, which has been working out ok so far. I have the most work to do around my eyes. On top of that, I’m working with little to no budget. I found a place where I could get products by just filling out a couple offers. I know, that’s usually a joke; but I’ve been getting the products on a normal basis. I feel like I’m saving my skin! I just wanted to give everybody else a chance to check this stuff out if you wanted to pamper yourself a little for next to nothing. Not spamming, just trying to give everybody a new resource. If anyone knows of any other offers, please send them my way. I’m including an article I wrote on skin care also with some great products.

Stay beautiful!

Cindy

What place are u talking about?

Sorry, I guess it didn't show up. Go to my blog and I have links there.

Thanks!

[ Link Removed ]

Cindy

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful