Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Did you mean to me?

It all depends on how much you want to pay and what kind of results you are looking for. Some people go for things such as pads and creams. Some for for facial toning machines, and some just do a hell of a lot of facial exercises.

In my experience I have had the best experience with Stevia Pads. They seem to do my face the world of good.

Default Skin Care

I recently found a great product called LANMI Skin Care from Korea. I have been using it for about one week and have noticed a wonderful difference in my skin.

I can help others get the product from the local Korean distributor here in the Philippines. It is about 4000 Pesos for the 3 100 ML containers of Hydrate, Vitamin, and Collagen.

You can email me at cynthia_615@yahoo.com

**Brenda** Female

there are so many products out there for anti aging. one of the products should be first a good sunscreen. take your pick there are thousands on the market. use the basic, sunscreen, moisturizers, good diet, water, don't smoke. and other normal basic are the most important. find a product that works for you. use it long enough to see if there are any results before you try another one. there is no overnight cure for aging. best of luck.

For sure, a broad spectrum sunscreen is a must to use on your skin daily. As products are very expensive a good place to go to check on reviews is makeupalley. Consumers will post their thoughts on products good and bad. They are not getting paid for it so at least you can be a bit more informed before you go and buy.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by skoler33 View Post
    the best way to reduce signs of aging is daily sun protection. UV damage has long lasting effects.
    check out [ url under review ] for your daily sun protection needs.

Imagine showering with a single cleanser that covers your skin with a layer of sunscreen. Introducing KLEN - a shampoo, face, and body wash infused with SPF 15 protection. KLEN, enhanced with conditioners and antioxidants, leaves your hair and skin soft and smooth. Now your sunscreen is simply applied to the scalp, face, and body, without extra steps and the greasy residue of lotions and creams. KLEN is the first and only clinically proven, safety-tested, wash-on sunscreen that helps guard against UVA and UVB radiation. KLEN's unique formulation provides practical, everyday sunscreen protection. Make KLEN part of your daily shower routine.
    That's a great way to age your skin. Thanks for sharing.

so agelessone, sunscreen ages the skin ayyy? where were you informed? i'm sorry but your sadly MIS-informed.
    Umm....you actually believe that product you apply in the shower...lol...is going to give decent uv protection?

do a search on "Wash-on" technology, spend a couple thousand dollars doing test's to prove your theory then post something worth reading. Your hating on something YOU don't understand. It is possible for a product to exist without you knowing about it. What backs up your claim?

This guy thinks he know everything yet, posts nothing to back up his claims. Just because the all knowing Agelessone has not heard of a product it must not exist folks...... post facts!
    All knowing??? Why thank you

I have my doubts on this "wash-on" technology too. I did go to the site and it doesn't provide much information other than selling their product. I cannot see how this would work well because you have to rinse your skin in the shower so it would be rinsed off. Also, how would it be reapplied throughout the day. SPF 15 isn't high enough either.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast