**Zenisha Shrestha** Female

Default How to Get Rid of Black Armpits

While i was surfing the net i got few tips on getting rid of black armpits. Hope this will help forum members.

Source: http://www.iloveindia.com

* Do not wear clothes that are too tight. They brush against the skin and cause darkening of armpits.
    * Instead of waxing or using hair removal creams, try sugaring to get rid of underarm hair.
    * At the time of bathing, scrub your underarms with lemon peel powder. Do this on a regular basis.
    * Gently rub lemon slices on your armpits.
    * Instead of deodorants, try to use alum powder on your armpits.
    * After having a shower, take some baking soda in your hands. Rub it on your armpits and rinse off with water.
    * Applying vitamin E oil on the armpits is also believed to help whiten dark armpits.
    * Use coconut oil for washing your armpits.
    * Take 1 tsp lime juice, 1 tsp cucumber juice and a pinch of turmeric powder. Mix them and make a paste. Apply the paste on your armpits and rinse after 20 minutes.
    * Take tbsp curd, 1 tsp gram flour, pinch of turmeric and 1 tsp milk. Mix them together and make a paste. Apply it on your armpits and wash off after 15 minutes.
    * Apply a paste of rose water and sandalwood powder on your underarms. Wash off, with water, after 15-20 minutes.
    * Do not shave your underarms at all.
    * Avoid synthetic fibers and wear cotton clothes, as much as possible.
    * Gently rub your underarm with a pumice stone. This will help get rid of the dead skin and whiten the armpits.
    * Use anti-fungal powder on your armpits.

Thanks for leading me on this thread. I already know some of them but not really sure if it could work. And most of them are new to me.
    I will definitely tell this on my girl friend. I have also saved a printed copy for future use.

By the way, may I just ask what is alum powder? Where can I buy that one?

Hey thanks for the nice tips.

Try and use creams with Ascorbic Acid and hydroquinone. they will help bleach the skin.

I think one should scrub his armpits while bathing with soap is the best way to overcome this problem...

Dove has introduced a deodrant that helps in getting rid of black armpits. I am using it and it has shown good result. Another way is to massage your armpits with lacto calamine and leave it over night. In a week you will notice the change.

Hi friend very nice tips. i am having underarm problem i am always using deodorant but now it self i going to use your tips
    rose water and sandal powder i think really it works

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful