Default Homemade product for stretch mark

Im so desperate to remove my stretch mark and I think the product that I am using right now doesn't work well. I'm still pregnant with stretch mark and I dont feel really sexy at all because of it. So Im asking for your help maybe you have some tips on how to remove it by simply using a product that you can easily see at home. I wanna use natural methods since I'm out of budget right now.

**Brenda** Female

chinee i am sure you are beautiful. i am sure you have been using all the lotions and creams made for pregnant women to help prevent stretch marks but there is nothing that will completely stop them. your baby is growing and that is the most important thing. you could hide your stretch mark with make up. a lot of women don't feel sexy towards the end of their pregnancy. they just want to hurry it up so they can hold the baby. once your baby is born work on those stretch marks. use scar creams or cocoa butter and vitamin e. to your husband you are probably the sexiest woman alive. don't worry. your skin will be fine.

hehehe.. thanks for the complement vescasand. That made me feel good.

After the birth of my baby I suffered from stretch marks. I was fed with trying out lots of lotion & potion.Then I decided to try natural home remedy. For stretch marks it is very important to exercise in order to get rid of stretch marks; toning your muscles helps your skin to firm thus preventing stretch marks. Make sure in your diet you are getting plenty of protein and foods rich in Vitamin C and Vitamin E, they promote good tissue growth. You can massage your body with olive oil or Vitamin E,it may helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by betsysmith25 View Post
    After the birth of my baby I suffered from stretch marks. I was fed with trying out lots of lotion & potion.Then I decided to try natural home remedy. For stretch marks it is very important to exercise in order to get rid of stretch marks; toning your muscles helps your skin to firm thus preventing stretch marks. Make sure in your diet you are getting plenty of protein and foods rich in Vitamin C and Vitamin E, they promote good tissue growth. You can massage your body with olive oil or Vitamin E,it may helpful.
    Hi betsy, I am new here in the forum. Hope you don't mind, I would like to ask please how to tone your muscles?Are you referring to the exercise?what kind of exercise should I try?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chinee View Post
    Im so desperate to remove my stretch mark and I think the product that I am using right now doesn't work well. I'm still pregnant with stretch mark and I dont feel really sexy at all because of it. So Im asking for your help maybe you have some tips on how to remove it by simply using a product that you can easily see at home. I wanna use natural methods since I'm out of budget right now.
    I've heard that aloe vera can help here. Never tried it though ...

I used olive oil massage from the seventh month onwards now i have cute 5 month old baby. my stretch marks are very less now i feel very good
    you also try this olive oil massage i am sure you will sexy

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful