Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    **vijay kumar** Male

All of it!! Fair skin burns easily because there isn't a lot of pigment to protect you from the sun's natural rays. I would say go up to an SPF 30 sunscreen like coppertone. Also make sure you wear hats when you out (your scalp can burn too, but it's hard to get spf on it because of your hair). Another one I like is Banana Boat SPF 15 protective tanning oil . . . it smells amazing!

**Ruby Jackson** Female

Default best sun protection ?

SPF 15 or higher for UVB protection
    UVA protection
    Avobenzone
    Titanium dioxide or zinc oxide
    Kid-friendly sunscreen
    you can give them a try and see what works best.

**Rosaly Hudson** Female

Some of the most commonly used and most effective sunscreen ingredients are quite toxic for your health. An effective and popular chemical sunscreen is Oxybenzone or Benzophenone-3 which works really well, but it also a hazardous chemical which is absorbed into your skin.

Banned
    **Breonna Jackson** Female

Sunscreens help shield you from the sun's dangerous ultraviolet (UV) rays in two ways. Some work by scattering the light, reflecting it away from your body. Others absorb the UV rays before they reach your skin.

A few years ago, choosing a good sunscreen meant you just looked for a high sun protection factor (SPF) -- which rates how well the sunscreen protects against one type of cancer-causing UV ray, ultraviolet B (UVB.) "SPF refers to blockage of UVB rays only," says Leffell.

Research soon showed that ultraviolet A rays (UVA) also increase skin cancer risk. While UVA rays don't cause sunburn, they penetrate deeply into skin and cause wrinkles. The Environmental Protection Agency estimates that up to 90% of skin changes associated with aging are really caused by a lifetime's exposure to UVA rays.

Banned
    **Ankith Srivastava** Male

Protecting your skin from sun damage is important. I prefer sunscreen is the best sun protection.
    the best sun protecting product:
    La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Lait SPF for skin
    La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL tinted crème for face
    Aveda for oily skin
    L’Occitane for all skin

**James Crooks** Male

I will suggest you a remedy on natural basis.Use lemon extracts before going to bad.It will make the pores and cells of skin enough stronger so you could stop the harmful effects of sunshine.No doubt that goods available in market are enough but all are temporary.

**Rosaly Hudson** Female

Some of the most commonly used and most effective sunscreen ingredients are quite toxic for your health. An effective and popular chemical sunscreen is Oxybenzone or Benzophenone-3 which works really well, but it also a hazardous chemical which is absorbed into your skin.

FYI. Banana Boat sun protection is being recalled. There are health warning out on many of their products. Apparently some of their products are igniting on the skin. Check them out before buying and using any of their products.

**Jefferlyn Serrano** Female

For me, I love using Belo Paraben free Whitening Lotion with SPF 30. I can say this is very effective for me and I'm sure you'll also love it too.

I would suggest Arbonne sun cream. Rain or shine, winter or summer, you need year round skin defense with our water resistant mineral sunscreen with zinc oxide that physically protects from UVA/UVB rays. Plus, the soothing, moisturising formula feels super lightweight and non-greasy. Allergy and dermatologist tested.The cream does not contain any chemical like Benzene, Mineral oil, Petrolatum, Phthalates, Toluene, Artificial colour or flavours, animal products, Saturated fats or trans fats. The products are "100% natural". Contact me if you need more details or you can just open an account to buy that amazing product. Let me know if you want to know more

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast