Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Makeup tips for Oily Skin

If you have oily skin, before applying make-up first apply astringent lotion and wait for 5 min then do make-up as you like.

Consider makeup that is a shade lighter than your skin. The reason is because makeup tends to turn a shade darker once it mixes with the skin's natural oils. This point even hold true if you are going to spend time outside where you will sweat. Sweat has sebum which again turns foundation dark. (I once used a pink based foundation, by evening I was looking orange - You don't want to do that)

Stick to foundations with a yellow base, even if you have rosy cheeks. Yellow base tends to suit Indian skin better. Besides, you can reclaim the rosy cheeks with a blush, but there is no undoing an entire face that looks like you are dying of a sun-stroke.

Use powder or compact to soak up the oil. A good option is Maybelline's White stay UV Compact or their dream mousee matt foundation (This offers thicker coverage).

Hope this is of help frds...do share ur views

Cheers!!

**** Female

There are some primers designed for oily skin. There may feel a bit uncomfortable on the skin, but they help your make up to stay on and look fresh longer

Primers are great. At first they are a bit uncomfortable but once you get used to them you will not put your foundation on without using a primer.

They really help with those little fine lines as well. Just fills in a little so that your foundation doesn't crease in those lines.

**Brenda** Female

i have read and i think i even posted here that phillips milk of magnesia is great for a primer for oily skin. after you wash your face and dry it dab on milk of magnesia with a cotton ball. smooth it out and let it dry. it isn't all chalky like you think it would be. then apply your makeup. my girlfriend uses this during the summer. she has very oily skin and always wears makeup. she can get thru a day without the oiliness she use to have. it's cheap, it won't harm your skin, and i think it is worth a shot!

Even my sister has got oily skin and whenever she applies makeup her face shines and sweats due to which whole make up gets rubbed off.

**** Male

Thumbs up Makeup tips for Oily Skin

Make up for oily skin must contain sericite like substance that has oil absorbing property. Choose products that contain zinc oxide and while choosing foundation, it should contain titanium dioxide or kaolin clay.

Default Skin care

It is fabulous to read about authentic organic skin care tips. This will help people to reduce the side on their skin.

Thanks to all of you for the tips....

Use one shade lighter foundation to cover up the darkening caused by the oil.

Foundation: One can prefer oil free foundation to give a natural look. One has to apply thin layers of the foundation with the help of a brush or a sponge. Avoid using one’s fingers as bacteria and natural oils may get onto your skin. One must wash one’s brushes and sponges regularly.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast