Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

I've never heard that going to sleep with your makeup on could cause skin cancer. Are you sure? That just doesn't sound right (not that I'm trying to argue with you). I'd love to read this for myself if you have any documentation.

I have always gone to sleep with make up ON. So far so good. I am luckily not that acne prone. I almost never wear eye make up if i do i do take that off. Because i have to take my contacts off anyways.

**** Female

I'm trying not to sleep with make up on, since it's really bad for skin, even if you use mineral make up. I don't think it can cause skin cancer though.

I'm a guy, but I definitely prefer if a girl sleeps without make up on.
    I prefer this because every time my girlfriend would sleep over, my pillows would get stained and stuff... I also heard that it's not very healthy to leave make up on over night. You hear other guys talking about, how girls who they date look awful without make up, but you know what? Mine doesn't.

Guilty. Sometimes avoiding the mirror and the possibility of me starting to pick on my skin is the reason why. The lesser or 2 evils. Going to bed with make up on. the more I mess with my skin the more likely it will end up worse.

**** Female

I do sometimes sleep in my make up and i have really good skin. But i would not advise it.... i always try to take it off before i go to bed!!

I hate it when my girl goes to bed with make up on It stains the bedding and she's guaranteed to have a spot or 2 the folowing night.

I try not too but sometimes you just fall asleep on the couch and crwal upstairs into bed. the last thing on yor mind then is to cleanse. I always wake up feeling dirty tho and spend the morning in a grump. lol

I dont sleep when I have make up but I experienced sleeping when my make up was on for same reason that accidentally felt asleep after going to the party. Then when I woke up the other day I noticed that I got pimple on my left cheek and my skin got irritated. So from then on I said to myself that I wont do it again. So it serves as a lesson for me.

No, I cannot sleep with makeup on. I have sensitive skin and having makeup for long periods of time make my face itch all over, so sleeping with makeup is a total no, no for me. I also wouldn't encourage it, it can clog your pores and cause zits.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast