Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default Do you sleep with makeup on?

Sometimes when I go out and party I get really lazy to take off my makeup before hitting the bed. But since I have acne-prone skin, I always make the extra effort of cleaning my face. I know that mineral makeups are safe to wear to sleep since it doesn't clog your pores, but I really don't have the guts to try it. I always imagine a giant red zit popping up the next day, and this alone encourages me to never go to sleep with makeup on.

Has anyone ever slept with makeup though? What happened the next day? I really do envy some of my friends who still have clear skin AFTER sleeping with makeup. Incredible!

i have mineral makeup & yes i do go to sleep with it on sometimes when i feel lazy and no it does not give me gigantic red zits in the morning! so i think you should invest in it

No, I never do. I don't know why, but I just can't fall asleep until I wash all my make up off and brush my teeth. I know that it won't hurt anything If i do go to bed with make up on every now and then, but I just can't fall asleep until I clean it all off; no matter how tired I am.

Since I can't seem to go to bed without showering first, the makeup always comes off in the shower, even if it means using the wrong product because I forgot to take the right one into the shower with me.

It is a big "No No" to sleep with makeup on. Makeup is considered dirt. It will create problems to your skin like the zit popping out in the morning.

That really is true... Makeup can make your face so messed up. Not only by causing acne but I'm sure there are lots of other things that it can do to damage your skin as well. I guess that's one of the reasons I don't wear much of it: It always felt like it was clogging my pores during the day and I hated that feeling.

**Zenisha Sherchan** Female

I don't wear much makeups..quite busy schedule so no often parties or so.. ,when when i'm back from party i always washup.. but sometimes when my husband go crazy i don't have time to wash up...

No, I don't. It's like going to sleep at night without bathing first. For me, that's just too uncomfy and I think I'd be just tossing and turning the whole night thinking that I'm sleeping with all the dirt I got the entire day.

No, I don't sleep with make up. But My friends used to do this regularly. It's really bad habit. This is one of the reasons for skin cancer so avoid going to sleep with make up. Clean your face with cold water before going to sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by chicque View Post
    i have mineral makeup & yes i do go to sleep with it on sometimes when i feel lazy and no it does not give me gigantic red zits in the morning! so i think you should invest in it
    WOW! So it is true!!! I don't want to try it because it might not work on me and I'll wake up with a lot of new zits on my face. But you're really lucky to be able to go to sleep without having to have a clean face.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast