Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

**Teguh Yulianto** Male

If you fall asleep, and forgot to clean up former existing makeup on your face, I think this is not too problematic, as you are not too frequent.

Ideally obviously I should but if my boyfriend's staying over I don't. He doesn't mind my smudged eyes in the morning lol!

When I'm on my own though, yes every night. You need to let your skin breathe.

i also use mineral make up but i dont sleep with my makeup on. I always remove my make up and cleanse my face before going to bed.

The mineral makeups recommended do not contain known allergens or fillers, like talc, unriddle abominate, chemical sub station colorants or preservatives. these products that provide the cooling products.

Yes if we don't wash makeup when going to sleep it can affect our skin, and sometimes the red rashes are developed.

I never do that,because it's not good for the skin.

I use Revlon Colorstay and I sleep with makeup on almost every weekend (eeek bad! i know) But my make up looks great the next morning and it's never rubbed off on my pillow. I am trying to get better at removing my makeup before bed. I use MAC makeup remover wipes, unless I run out. I love them because they smell amazing and do a good job of getting everything off. I wear heavy/dark eye makeup and it gets it all off!

**** Male

Actually, it depends on the skin and make up does not suit to their skin. So,many of them keep the make up whole night and do not get the redness or itching while having make up on for long periods of time can produce dermatitis. So, it is usually depends on the skin type.

It is not suitable to wear on makeup overnight because your skin needs to breathe too. Make up leads to clogging of the pores on the skin. This will simply block the pores and prevent the release of sebum and dirt.

yes i do. i do it many times. sleeping with out taking off my make up. well, its because im so tired and i want to go to sleep. and good thing i don't have problems with pimples. lucky for me i guess.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast