Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    **Zenisha Sherchan** Female

Default How much per months do you spend on skin care

I usually spend around $200 its almost sufficient here in out Country for my skin.Just buy some regular daily use products.Some cosmetics and go to beauty parlour 2-3 time per months .

So how much do you spend per months for your skin care.

If you're talking about makeup, then I spend a lot but it lasts for over a year most of the time. If I'm in need of new makeup products I can spend $200 in an hour, but I only buy again after a year. As for facial washes, astringents, lotions, and other beauty creams, I spend about $100 per month on those. It's quite expensive actually now that I've computed it. But I have to have good skin right? And I do use products that aren't very expensive, so it's okay. I think the most expensive items I've purchased are acne medicine and acne treatments at my dermatologist. I spend over $100 on acne products/treatments per month!

i don't think i spend that much, and i don't really think i want to calculate how much i spend...but i've gone to sephora about three or four times this summer so far...and every time i've spend about $50-$100, and its only been three weeks into the summer LOL

i spend a lot. and i go every month or so.

Spending on skin care is sumthing which is unstopable among ourselves.the more new products are launched ..the more we get attracted to them...so in dis similar fashion im currently spending around 8$per month.

WOW! I'm lucky to spend $20 a month on skin care. However, like I said in another post, I just don't have the time to do a lot of makeup. Some good soap and water are my best friends and I have radiant skin to boast about

The comestics companies are all laughing to the bank. Everytime they create a so-called new product, they will create a use for it and our skin-care budget just goes up and up.

I don't usually wear make up. I spend $80 on the average for my beauty regimens like facial cleanser, toner, moisturizer and sunblock.

**** Female

I honestly haven't calculated how much I spend every month.

But yes, there are some products that I regularly buy and they cost me around $300-400 every 40 days..

I have a habit of adding and trying new stuff that inflates my expenditure however.

Hey Alice! I'd be curious on what you're spending that kind of money on and what your thoughts on these products are.

Wow! that is a huge amount of money, Alice. So I guess you already figured out what are the products that works best for you.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast