Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default What Are Effective Sunscreen For Wrinkle

According to the sources I found that sunscreens are better for treating and preventing wrinkles on my face. Does anyone know which sunscreens I should use? I heard of Sephora, Neutrogena, Clinique,etc. But I'm not sure which I should trust. Can anyone help me out.

And you can tell me about the experiences if you have used.

So what kind sunscreens are the most effective to prevent your skin from wrinkles and any type of aging?

all sunscreens/sunblocks are pretty much the same, in my opinion. just buy one with both UVA AND UVB protection, the highest SPF possible. and always apply it every hour or so! i know, its a hassle.

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

There are many sunscreen products that claims to work good, i have not tested any ,but for a good and effective suncreen products all you have to look is their ingredients.A good broad-spectrum sunscreen should have an SPF of at least 15 and contain avobenzone, titanium dioxide, or zinc oxide.

Only buying sunscreen products won't protect you from sun or wrinkle .The most important is how you use it.Most peoples don't apply it properly and they complains that they do not work.

Normally It takes 20-30 minutes for sunscreen to be absorbed by the skin, so it should be applied at least a half an hour before going out in the sun.

Well, when I go buy myself some sunscreen, I always check out their SPF rating. The higher the SPF, the better it protects your skin from the sun's rays. I have not heard of sunscreen being used for treating wrinkles though.

I have experience in this topic. I am very much interested in natural product so let me tell you some tips for it.

Apply a paste of fresh fenugreek leaves in water over the face every night and washed with warm water in the morning for preventing pimples, blackheads, dryness and wrinkles.

Apply a decoction on the face, made by boiling 1 spoon fenugreek seeds in 1 liter water for a few minutes for preventing wrinkles.

I hope it will help you.

Quote Originally Posted by catherine View Post
    According to the sources I found that sunscreens are better for treating and preventing wrinkles on my face. Does anyone know which sunscreens I should use? I heard of Sephora, Neutrogena, Clinique,etc. But I'm not sure which I should trust. Can anyone help me out.

And you can tell me about the experiences if you have used.

So what kind sunscreens are the most effective to prevent your skin from wrinkles and any type of aging?
    UVA ages your skin and UAV burns your skin. Basing with this principle you should choose your sunscreen accordingly.

When you go for a sunscreen lotion, see bottom of the bottle where you have to search for the following ingredients.

Avobenzone
    Titanium dioxide
    Zinc oxide

If you find the product contains at least two above ingredients, then you are on the right way.

Even thoughh suncreens are your best protection aganist wrinkles, many people do not understand its importance. We should apply the cream in the manner and amounts as specified in the pack. also see that the cream has SPF of at least 15.

Sephora and Neutrogena are the best in the market

Quote Originally Posted by Sabina View Post
    Sephora and Neutrogena are the best in the market
    honey, i am not too sure about that. you hear their names a lot because they spend millions of $$$ to advertise. i heared all the BIG cosmetic companies like Avon, Nutrogena, Sephora, Clean&Clear and Proactiv use the SAME stuff... just change the packaging and sell!

Bioderma, Avene, and La Roche-Posay are 3 of the best.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast