Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by KarlaSutton View Post
    It's about time someone came out with an anti cellulite
    What do you mean about "it about time..."? there a lots of good products for that. actually, it's not 1 product. If you want to have best result you should use a full package for Cellilite. Check this on for example:anti cellulite
    Includes: Cellulite Body Gel + Cellulite Body Mud Treatment + Firming Body Lotion.

**** Female

personally, i believe cellulite massages are very effective for cellulite. however, if they are not done right they will damage your cellulite and make your cellulite worse. as such, there is a fine balance between the two. also, there a lot of creams out there that actually do work and a lot of devices that work as well. you just have to choose the right one
    we focus on providing GREAT detox, slimming, anti-aging products
    www.vlns-spa.com

**** Male

Quote Originally Posted by Roi View Post
    What do you mean about "it about time..."? there a lots of good products for that. actually, it's not 1 product. If you want to have best result you should use a full package for Cellilite. Check this on for example:anti cellulite
    Includes: Cellulite Body Gel + Cellulite Body Mud Treatment + Firming Body Lotion.
    I say this because up until now I hadn't had success with any anti cellulite cream products. I tried the spa treatments without success. I have spent some time now with a product called Cellulite Repair by EliteSkin. I've had a lot of success with it, to my surprise. It's odor-free which is really a bonus. I don't want to smell like sunblock all day.

Quote Originally Posted by KarlaSutton View Post
    I say this because up until now I hadn't had success with any anti cellulite cream products. I tried the spa treatments without success. I have spent some time now with a product called Cellulite Repair by EliteSkin. I've had a lot of success with it, to my surprise. It's odor-free which is really a bonus. I don't want to smell like sunblock all day.
    KarlaSutton - have you see the product that I mention in my last post here? I'm more than sure that it will help you.
    I advice to you to take a look at the link in my signature and read there how the Dead Sea can naturally help your problem...

Hands down, dermaglow's Nuvectin Advanced Cellulite Therapy works miracles. I had my first baby about 9 months back and haven't had time to go to the gym. I noticed how bad my situation was when I saw a photo of me wearing a skirt. Trust me, I swear by this product.

I got it as a free sample from a website called All About Healthy Skin. It worked so I bought a full size tube.

I have many friends who have cellulite and none of them have been able to get rid of it. Has anyone gotten rid of it without it coming back? My friends tell me it isn't possible for it to go away forever - once you have celluite there is no getting rid of it. These women are very active, most of them have never been over weight, they workout regularly and from what I see eat well.

I am lucky and don't have any and at my age probably won't get it but would like to help them if there is a remedy that works.

Check *********** for the best available cellulite creams accompanied by product feedback. I'm sure you'll find one to your liking.

**clara kim** Female

a home remedy for cellulite is coffee grounds, also a good exfoliator for your body!

**BRTCskincare** Female

Products that contain vitamin c are great for removing any unwanted marks on the skin such as cellulite, stretch marks or scars. http://****store.com/****/vitalizer-cream-moisturizer this product is great for getting rid of any unwanted blemisheds. It is a moisturizer that slowly lightens the skin over time and while doing so hides any visible lines (like cellulite). Hope this helps

Banned
    **annie** Female

Hi,
    Do massage daily.
    You should do exercise at least 45 minutes.
    Eating a healthy diet is very important for your Skin.
    cellulite is natural creams that also very good for skin.It is similar to the skins natural cream.
    Hope will help.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12