Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    **** Male

Default Best Cellulite Cream?

It's about time someone came out with an anti cellulite cream that actually worked. I'm talking about the best cellulite cream ever! Something with scientific studies and REAL ingredients that don't just act like make-up.

But, for now. What does everyone consider the best anti cellulite cream ?

**Dennis** Male

Well, anti-cellulite cream is the easiest way to get ride of it. Everyone like it ;)

**Brenda** Female

most anti cellulite creams have a drug in it called aminophyllin. orally it was used for asthma. it is a bronkodialator. it is more anti fat topically than anti cellulite but it only works while you are using it. cellulite will come back when you stop. i tried it and it didn't do much for me.

**** Male

An anti cellulite cream is best used in conjunction with cellulite massages, and other types of cellulite treatments.

But doesnt the cream have harmful side effects?

SeneGence just launched a new Anti-Cellulite Body Sculpting lotion with Scientific proven Clinical studies to back, like all the rest of their products, it reduces the body fat tissue by up to 67% in two months!

**** Female

I honestly think that weight training with right diet and drinking enough water would reduce it much faster than the products.

**** Male

We have done some research on a few ingredients that we have in a cellulite cream that we just released. This cellulite cream has 4 main ingredients: Regu-Shape, Regu-Stretch, Regu-Slim, and caffeine. These ingredients have been proven to provide results in little as two weeks. This however helps with stretch marks and fat burning as well.

**** Male

Regu Slim and caffeine are fabolous ingredients in anti cellulite creams. Has anyone tried the Cellulite Repair Cream by EliteSkin? It has an ingredient called Bodyfit that sounds really interesting.

Cellulite is a condition that stems from the inside and has many causes. It is most simply fat pockets and no cream can do anything but attempt to reduce its appearance. Because all of the different areas of the body cellulite forms on and the different types of skin people have, it is not likely any cellulite cream will be successful. I'd suggest talking with your dermatologist. Weight loss isn't always even a solution because many thin people have cellulite and a cause of it can even be too much leg exercise. I'd suggest staying informed and researching the issue before you buy any products

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast