Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Problem with acne all over your body

I have a problem with my skin. I'd like to know what should I use to get rid of those pimples all over my body? Can you help me please?

hi Chinee,
    ur problem is well known to me..i also suffer from acne and search for the proper treatment against. i tried many things and honestly, i cannot recommend any of it as really good one. i found recently a book about acne treatment, but u need to buy it..so i dont know if it is good of not..it looks nice..quite helpfull..with lots of tips. have a look here, it is available online [ Link Removed ]
    so..i think i will buy it soon..i try now to get as many comments about as possible..maybe someone knows the book ..the site is good..this is i know..my friend bought the book there about How to date the hottest womanof course it is different topic..Anyway, have a look at the book and let me know ur opinion

Hi there. maybe your skin is getting too oily? because my boyfriend used to have those acne all over his back. Then he started using a kind of soap that are for oily skin. Hope it will work out well for you too. try searching it on the web. Look for soaps that are for oily skin

My brother also used to have a problem with this, but when he would get tan in the summer it wouldn't be as bad. He started using an astringent all the time to have the same drying affect the sun had on his skin in the summer. A lot of people say not to use alcohol based products on your skin but it worked for him! and one good thing is you can see the dirt that comes off your skin after you use the astringent on a cloth or make up pad

Try to use a mild soap and stay away from body washes that have fragrance in them. Read this article for more details.
    [ Link Removed ]

To get rid of them you should have:
    1. clean face
    2. dry them with facial toner
    3. Eat right

good luck

**Brenda** Female

when i was younger i had acne everywhere but my face. i had it on my back and chest. my doctor put me on antibiotics to help and they did. back then we didn't have the great stuff they have out today. i don't know what company makes it but i have seen it advertized as an all over anti bacterial wash. that would help but antibiotics would help better in my opinion.

go to[ link under review]
    this stuff right here helps get acne off of your body. its a real good product.

Have you tried any herbal product? This site has some really good reviews and articles.
    [ Link Under review ]

**** Female

It sounds like you have way over productive oil glands - give accutane a shot - it ceases oil production in the skin: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPQYCyHtXF4

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast