Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default How to get rid of wrinkles?

Hii...

I am Joyce..
    I am working in Software concern. Now wrinkles are appearing on my face. I am very sad about that.
    so please can any one give me the solution for avoiding wrinkles.

Cool

Yeah..

I’ve heard that too much sugar in your diet can cause wrinkles. Some skin experts believe that sugar is one of the worst culprits when it comes to ageing.
    But it is true we cannot avoid sugar in our life. can try to take small amount of sugar in ur life. It will reduce the Wrinkles...
    Otherwise u can try this stuff AquaRevive from Revivaderm. This cream will reduce the wrinkles within short period..
    check out in Revivaderm.com

Quote Originally Posted by Joyce View Post
    Hii...

I am Joyce..
    I am working in Software concern. Now wrinkles are appearing on my face. I am very sad about that.
    Hi Joyce,

Lokks like you have a desk job that requires you to spend a lot of time inside the office in an air conditioned environment. This can highly dehydrate your skin making it dry and lifeless. Development of wrinkles is no surprise. Make sure you moisturize your skin very well. Carry a moisturizer with you and apply it a couple of time during the day after washing your face. Also, this is about time you started using anti aging creams. They will take care of the wrinkles and delay the appearance of other aging signs.

**Brenda** Female

working in front of a computer all day can be stressful. applying moisturizers is a good idea but that is hard to do when you are at work. i would suggest getting a good face cream with at least 15spf.in it. also you can get a good night cream to moisturize overnight., get plenty of sleep and drink a lot of liquids. carbonated sodas are not that good for you but any liquid you drink is hydrating. water is the best. at work bring in some small flowers to brighten your space, eat well balanced meals, hope this helps.

Default The Anti Wrinkle Solution

Try my Anti-Wrinkle solution cream and watch wrinkles peel right off or improve greatly! Contact me at shebanaz1@aol.com

**Zenisha Sherchan** Female

Quote Originally Posted by oshani View Post
    Try my Anti-Wrinkle solution cream and watch wrinkles peel right off or improve greatly! Contact me at shebanaz1@aol.com
    oh really.. and i think its within a week... if i'm not wrong as in your other posts. Are you giving any samples. :P:

Default The Anti-Wrinkle Solution

Quote Originally Posted by Ashma View Post
    oh really.. and i think its within a week... if i'm not wrong as in your other posts. Are you giving any samples. :P:

Yes I do give samples for $10.00 including shipping, you can see results with this within 1 week as well or maybe 2 depending on your skin.

**Dennis** Male

Quote Originally Posted by vencasand View Post
    working in front of a computer all day can be stressful. applying moisturizers is a good idea but that is hard to do when you are at work. i would suggest getting a good face cream with at least 15spf.in it. also you can get a good night cream to moisturize overnight., get plenty of sleep and drink a lot of liquids. carbonated sodas are not that good for you but any liquid you drink is hydrating. water is the best. at work bring in some small flowers to brighten your space, eat well balanced meals, hope this helps.
    You tried it, you read it, or you think so?? I mean, I tried it too but it doesn`t help me

Quote Originally Posted by Joyce View Post
    Hii...

I am Joyce..
    I use dewydefense tinted sunscreen and retin A...lots of water too.

try AquaRevive from Revivaderm Stuff . you can feel differents soon.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast