Default Acne Scar treatments

Hey people

I have acne scars my back, and one annoying scar on my chest from a spot I picked when it appeared and I panicked.

Anyway the doctors gave me some pills, not sure if that will work.

I had one treatment of microdermabrasion, that left my skin looking the same, and I swear it became worse, now I have inflammed blackheads appearing.

Anyway I am trying everything before my final resort to Fraxel Laser

I was curious if anyone had tried any of these creams:
    Mederma
    Scarzone
    Palmers scar serum
    Arbonne skin care products

If so, how did that work out for you.

Also if you can recommend anything then do :-)

**Dennis** Male

Thank you for this acne scar treatments. Hope that I will be able to help someone other with this.
    Thanks!

- Dennis

**Paulius** Male

I would also know to know how to get rid of acne scars as I have some... If any from products mentioned above really works, and works good, then let me know and I will use it with no doubts

I haven't tried those treatments. I am also disappointed with a few acne scars I have at my back. I tried scrubbing my back with a lemon before but I was too lazy to continue the "regimen." LOL. I hope others could suggest some ways to get rid of those acne scars, too.

I've not heard of what you listed, but one of my friends had massive scarring problems, he used AHA and BHA's? I think alpha hydroxy acids, and beta hydroxy acids, and from what I can see his scars have healed up really well

Another random though - bio oil is thought to help the appearence of scars, maybe that'll help a little?

Completely removing acne scars can be tricky. Tough not impossible, they require patience and continuous treatment. Creams containing t-retinoin and steroid plus a demelanizer like hydroquinone can be useful.
    If the scars are bigger is size, surgery or laser can be used too.

**Brenda** Female

i work at a pharmacy, surgeons recommend mederma a lot. it has a bunch of natual ingredients in it. but i can be expensive. palmers scar serum is a little less expensive, i can't tell you if it works from personal use because i never tried it. palmers is an excellent company. i use their cocoa butter a lot. right now i am using a product given as a gift to me. it is called rosehips and hibiscus scar cream. i am using it for psoriasis the small lesions i am noticing are going away and the redness is leaving. but it also is expensive. i will have to put that on my list from santa.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful