Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    **Paulius** Male

Default How to gain weight?

I want to start working out seriously but the problem is that I'm quite slim. Not skinny but I think it would be good to gain more weight. Because I want to structure some muscles, not only improve the power of them.
    The problem is that I can eat lots of food but I won't get plump. It's just my organism... In my relly there are many such people.
    I would like to know what food can you advise for me.

**Dennis** Male

I did this to, when I started to go in gym to make structure of muscle and get more power in hands, I started to eat proteins. It will helps you more then anything, really...

A proper amount of food should be taken accordingly. You should know what you can eat and what you cant eat. But I suggest just eat healthy foods like fruit and vegetables and say no to junk-foods. Or try to consult an expert. on how you can gain weight before working out.

**Paulius** Male

Dennis, I don't want to start with proteins. I want something, hmm, natural.
    And chinee, do you really think that eating fruit and vegetables will help me to gain weight?
    What about these products: rice, curd, chicken, eggs? Maybe something more?

**Dennis** Male

Well, I mean rice too like proteins. It`s natural protein man. I did not use any chemicals. I hate them, also I hate these fu*cking steroids. I can` believe that someone using them. Aggghhhh... :S

**Paulius** Male

Ahh, that was missunderstanding Thanks then... I will try to make my daily menu and see what happens.

I suggest eat the right food, know what your body needs. Then try to work out, with of course, with your gym instructor so that s/he can assist you on how you will gain weight with good built. Fruits and vegetables are the most healthy foods that you can simply eat, which I'm pretty sure, can help you from staying healthy or gaining weight. But please avoid junk foods.

**Dennis** Male

Quote Originally Posted by chinee View Post
    I suggest eat the right food, know what your body needs. Then try to work out, with of course, with your gym instructor so that s/he can assist you on how you will gain weight with good built. Fruits and vegetables are the most healthy foods that you can simply eat, which I'm pretty sure, can help you from staying healthy or gaining weight. But please avoid junk foods.
    Ok, right food, what is wrong with natural protein like rice or fruits?? I did really good job for my body and got so much power and I`m only 17 years old...

When I was younger trying to compete against seniors as a freshman, I also felt the need to gain weight. It was really difficult for me at first, but everyone's body is different and you have to try different techniques to see what works for you. For me personally I fell in love with myoplex protein shakes. Just try some stuff. You could try protein shakes, or just incorporating more protein into your diet. Also when you workout, try doing less reps, more weight, rather than less weight more reps. Just my two cents!

eat some potato boiled ( in good quantity ) with some rice everyday, better if you can add some butter on it.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast