Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Try not skipping breakfast as the last meal was dinner which may be like 12 hrs ago, so break the fast with breakfast may be with just a glass of juice with a slice of toast.

i dont skip my breakfast but i take a glass of milk and a fruit as i have tendency of putting on weight i avoid eating cereals. Is it bad not to have cereals?

Quote Originally Posted by has007 View Post
    i dont skip my breakfast but i take a glass of milk and a fruit as i have tendency of putting on weight i avoid eating cereals. Is it bad not to have cereals?
    You should definately not skip breakfast or any meal for that matter. Cereals are extremely healthy. Oatmeal, granola, etc. mixed with low fat yogurt and fruit will keep you going until lunch time. If you keep breakfast and lunch at around 250 calories along with fruit throughout the day and then your dinner at around 350 calories you will feel awesome. Your snacks throughout the day, depending on the fruit or veges should be around 300 calories for the day. If you are really active add a few more vegies and/or fruit to keep your energy up. I always take an apple with me on my hikes (I go daily with by dog on the mountains so it is a great workout) and always take fruit and water with me.

**Brenda** Female

i have my bowl of honey nut cheerio's every morning!!!

I also don't skip breakfast.....

I always have breakfast. Whether it be fruit, cereal, or a breakfast bar, I always have one of these items and a protein shake. I love it, and I'm convinced it helps me to get my day started on the right foot.

**** Female

I agree that breakfast is very important.

When I'm being "good", that is trying to fit myself into a healthy life style my breakfast usually consists of oatmeal, fruit (usually an apple) and yogurt. When I'm not so "good" my breakfast usually consists of RedBull and something with cheese on it

you really don't like to eat breakfast is the best way to start off your day.and be good to yourself by eating a healthy breakfast. you eat a 2 white boiled eggs and any fruit juice or 1 glass milk .

Banana and milk or banana shake or smoothie, whole-grain toast, fruits, granola, nuts. Eat more fruit and drink less juice help to your reduce stomach fat. Do not give milk mixed with ghee to your child. It is not healthy.

**Adina** Female

Quote Originally Posted by PaulG View Post
    Do you eat breakfast?
    Always !
    Brekfast is the most important meal.
    I know a lot of people who replace the brekfast with a coffe and a cigarette. That is the biggest mistake that anyone can make
    Do you know what seborrheic keratosis is?

I used to wake up, drink coffee and eat nothing until noon. I had nausea’s from having breakfast so I skipped it until I was about 14.But this changed when I began going to school by bike. I always got sick cycling on an empty stomach: cold sweat broke out by the time I arrived at school and I threw up my coffee several times. I thought skipping breakfast was the cause because everybody told me I should eat breakfast, it’s healthier. So I started to eat like an animal on waking up.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast