Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    **Paulius** Male

Default From which age have you started using make-up?

Hey girls, I have interesting question for you. I'm curious, from which age have you started using make-up? Thanks for answers

I've started using make-ups since I was in high-school about 17 years old. But before, I just did that on purpose like during special occasions and so and so. Now, Im using make- up whenever I feel like doing it. Because for me there's nothing wrong as long that your face will not be irritated or get pimples. So therefore, I advice you to just wash your face after you've decided to get rid of it just to prevent damage to your face.

**Zenisha Sherchan** Female

I was really not a fan of makeups and all those stuffs during my school and till i was around 24 i didn't used, i thought myself as natural beauty. But after then going to parties dating and all those started so i started light makeups. So i guess i started around 25.

**Paulius** Male

Personally, I dont like girls who start making up really young and use too much of it. Of course I can't advise girls but I think the later you start the better your face looks.
    So how about others?

**Brenda** Female

i started wearing makeup when i was 14. i only wore eye make up and powder. i didn't go too drastic as i went to a catholic high school. those nuns are pretty strict!!! i started young but now i very seldom wear makeup. i work in a lab and the masks are not good for makeup. my granddaughter is experimenting with make up now. but again nothing harsh. just natual to bring out the best of her features. my 10 yr old granddaughter has to wear makeup because she competes in dance and she wears the stage makeup. she is very blond and tiny and very pretty. she is also very talented. she has been wearing make up since she was 4!!!!!!

**Dennis** Male

I will tell true, I started with using make-up before 3 years, when I was 14. And I`m glad with it. I mean, it`s only good for my skin health, I did not hurt it ;)

**** Female

When I was 4 I got into my mom's cosmetic bag and applied everything I could open everywhere I could think of (to this day I regret that my mom didn't take a picture of me - it must have been hilarious). But I didn't repeat the experience till my late teens.

**** Female

since I was 24 or 25.

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

Quote Originally Posted by Elena K View Post
    When I was 4 I got into my mom's cosmetic bag and applied everything I could open everywhere I could think of (to this day I regret that my mom didn't take a picture of me - it must have been hilarious). But I didn't repeat the experience till my late teens.
    wow thats too early...

**** Female

Quote Originally Posted by Deepak View Post
    wow thats too early...
    That's what my mom thought too

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast