**Paulius** Male

Default Acne reducing - what food do you suggest?

Hello,

my problem is that i have acnes on my face but this is not regular. I think it's because of my food. What food do you suggest to reduce number of acnes? People say that it's good to drink water but I don't like it. What do you suggest to drink? And what do I need to avoid?

Thanks in advance, it's important to me.

**Brenda** Female

drink liquids, tea, juice, but water is really the best. avoid greasy fried food, and candy or sugar. some is okay but don't overdo. fried food was the culprit for me so now i bake almost everything or broil. rotissari chicken is wonderful. i am not a big fan of grilled but that is a good way to stay away from greasy stuff. don't munch down loads of doritos or potato chips. these are all fried. a few you can have but not the whole bag!!! see if these suggestions help.

**Paulius** Male

Thank you, I will try to stay away from greasy food. Drinking tea is not the problem too. But I just can't live without sweets
    Anyway, I will do experiment one week - refuse all "bad" food and see what happens.

Default Natural treatment of acne

Natural acne treatments include consuming a balanced diet and leading a healthy lifestyle. Food items with high amount of vitamin E and minerals would prove to be a therapy for natural acne treatment.

Most of us lead a hectic schedule but that should not inspire us to neglect our skin. Natural acne treatments would falter if the body does not receive the staple eight hours of sleep everyday and if it not cleansed regularly. Majority of the acne treatments revolve around medicines which are not devoid of side effects. So in a bid to stay away from such type of treatments, one needs to opt for natural acne treatments

avoid greasy food, meat and have lots of fresh fruits and vegetables. avoid fruit juices as they have lots of sugar and carbs in them.

**** Female

Try avoiding food that contains high amounts of iodine, such as sea food. If you take vitamins make sure that you are not getting more 150 mcg per day. Don't get me wrong - iodine is not bad for you, in's necessary. But exceeding recommended dosage may lead to acne among other problems.
    Also you may want to get tested for food allergies, since food allergies may make you brake out.
    if all else fails try keeping food dairy - right down everything you ate for a couple of weeks, It will help you figure out which food is causing your acne

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful