Default Is Botox Really Safe ?

I hear many side effects of botox. is it true, how safe is botox injection.

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

Good question stillalive...

I must point out that there has been over 13 million aesthetic procedures using Botox Cosmetic since it was approved in 2002 and there has been no death related to botox cosmetic. Its all media that creates controversy. Yes, last year FDA announce about the safety of some botulinum toxin treatments not the botox cosmetic,which is the purified form of botulinum toxin designed for safe cosmetic use. The reported cases were childrens who reveived botulinum toxin for spasticity associated with cerebral palsy and FDA reports one dead.

Its is important for every people to discuss about his/her previous history of any neurological conditions and doctors need to know everything about how the drug works before they give it as a treatment. Why i'm pointing out this is that this treatment has become so famous and these days its being like go to botox clinic and bang.. take a shot and there you are done.. you get wrinkle free face and clinic gets easy money. But very few people are worried about his/her previous medical conditions as they are physically fit and fine. So these might lead to complications of Botox cosmetic. Its important to stress that usual normal dose application might differ from person to person. Usually expert says normal session is 50 units and if its more than 2000 units it might cause serious complications.

**Paulius** Male

Some days ago I've seen article in newspaper about using botox. They stated that this is not very good. Using much of it can make your face look unalive. Botox stretches your face skin and mime becomes unnatural. Face is smooth but not alive.
    But it only happens when you use much of it. If you keep instructions and not overdose it it can help you. Pair of times in the year maybe can solve your problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Deepak View Post
    Good question stillalive...

I must point out that there has been over 13 million aesthetic procedures using Botox Cosmetic since it was approved in 2002 and there has been no death related to botox cosmetic. Its all media that creates controversy. Yes, last year FDA announce about the safety of some botulinum toxin treatments not the botox cosmetic,which is the purified form of botulinum toxin designed for safe cosmetic use. The reported cases were childrens who reveived botulinum toxin for spasticity associated with cerebral palsy and FDA reports one dead.

Its is important for every people to discuss about his/her previous history of any neurological conditions and doctors need to know everything about how the drug works before they give it as a treatment. Why i'm pointing out this is that this treatment has become so famous and these days its being like go to botox clinic and bang.. take a shot and there you are done.. you get wrinkle free face and clinic gets easy money. But very few people are worried about his/her previous medical conditions as they are physically fit and fine. So these might lead to complications of Botox cosmetic. Its important to stress that usual normal dose application might differ from person to person. Usually expert says normal session is 50 units and if its more than 2000 units it might cause serious complications.
    Nice said, So many botox craze these days, be safe don't ruin your life , be sure to check the best doctors in town.

**** Female

you might want to check out this article in our forum.

http://www.dermatalk.com/showthread.php?t=1317

good suggestions. if you apply correctly it might not have any side effects as many celebrities and famous people are using it without side effects

Thanks for the heads up... I would love to see a lot of comments and suggestions from you because this is something I would really love to do long time ago. My friends told me that it's really awesome and it would really work. Nice post!

Quote Originally Posted by Botox manhattan View Post
    Thanks for the heads up... I would love to see a lot of comments and suggestions from you because this is something I would really love to do long time ago. My friends told me that it's really awesome and it would really work. Nice post!
    It is safe as long as you see a reputable doctor. Not a nurse but a cosmetic surgeon. Check out the doctor with the medial association if you wish.

Botox is also prescribed for migraines and other ailments it is not just for cosmetic procedures.

**Zenisha Shrestha** Female

Anyone heard of Dysport, it says Dysport appears to be better at reducing crow's feet then Botox

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/229202.php

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful