Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default prevent hair loss

hair loss is very common problem . everybody in his/her life have to go suffer hair loss , but the thing is that at what age some got it in fairly at old age and some in young age.

suggest some effective methods to prevent hair loss.

**** Female

I'll suggest three methods to anyone from any age group:

1. Never change your shampoos too often.

2. Eat a well balanced diet and drink lots of water and fruit juice daily.

3. Do not wash your hair hair either with very hot or with very cold water. Extremes of temperature lead to hair splitting.

I actually disagree with you alice on your first suggestion. I don't think you should stick with the same shampoo for a long period as it can cause hair fall. Every now and then, you have to change your shampoo.

Regular oil massaging prevents the premature falling of hair. It makes the hair strong and healthy. Hair oiling stops early graying of hair, and overcomes common complaints like dandruff, itching and irritation of scalp. To add it to all, proper oil massage helps reduce all your tensions by jaded nerves as tension plays a vital cause for hair loss.

Quote Originally Posted by aliva View Post
    Regular oil massaging prevents the premature falling of hair. It makes the hair strong and healthy. Hair oiling stops early graying of hair, and overcomes common complaints like dandruff, itching and irritation of scalp. To add it to all, proper oil massage helps reduce all your tensions by jaded nerves as tension plays a vital cause for hair loss.

What hair oil I have to use??? Now I am using coconut oil for my hair. But I never massage my hair. Can I use Olive oil for my hair??? Will it prevent hair loss???

**** Male

Yeah..! I agree with alice. And also monthly twice or thrice apply lemon for hair and bath, so that dandruff will be controlled and it will prevent from hair fall.

I agree that messaging hair with oil reduces stress and can prevent hair loss.Also don't make use or make very less use of hair dryers, curling irons etc as they weakens hair.
    The calcium is useful to strengthen hair follicles and roots of scalp.Eat regularly green vegetables and lots of fruits to nourish body and hairs.

Try this paste. It really helped me Take the powder of shana seeds and a few drops of essential oils such as sesame oil, coconut oil or castor oil. Mix both of them well and make a paste. Use this paste on scalp regularly.

* Make a drink by blending bananas, honey, yogurt and low fat milk. This drink is rich in biotin and will help your hair to have strong roots.
    * Ensure your diet is rich in Vitamin B6, zinc and saw palmetto. Use supplements if you cannot get enough from natural food sources.
    * Bend your head while you are shampooing and massage your scalp. This will increase blood circulation to the scalp.
    * Get rid of stress and this is most dangerous for your lovely hair.
    * Get sufficient sleep. Like a healthy body, healthy hair too needs a good night's sleep.

Making sure you have the proper nutrition especially all the vitamins and minerals your body needs can go a long way to ensure you do not get hair loss. Regular check ups to make sure you do not have problems with things such as low thyroid can help in this matter too if you find you have hair loss and cannot find other reasons for it.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast