**** Female

Default How to cure Deep Wrinkles

Collagen, Autologen, Gore- Tex , Botox, fat transplantation, laser resurfacing, and dermabrasion are just some available options. A dermatologist can help to select the most appropriate treatment.

**Dennis** Male

Well, this things are good-known, but tell me, fat transplantation...I heard something about it. I mean, I heard bad things...that it`s not so good for health. Is it true??

Talking about fat transplant - I had some of my fat from my thigh transplanted to my lips because as we age lips tend to thin & I have never had too much to start with; it was a very minor amount, no trout lips I can assure you. I haven't had any adverse reactions in over a year. And I have seen a procedure on Dr. 90210 whereby fat was transplanted to hands on a very fit middle aged woman - very successful & looked fantastic. I'm even thinking about it. Never heard anything negative as far as the health aspect

**Dennis** Male

Quote Originally Posted by facevalue View Post
    Talking about fat transplant - I had some of my fat from my thigh transplanted to my lips because as we age lips tend to thin & I have never had too much to start with; it was a very minor amount, no trout lips I can assure you. I haven't had any adverse reactions in over a year. And I have seen a procedure on Dr. 90210 whereby fat was transplanted to hands on a very fit middle aged woman - very successful & looked fantastic. I'm even thinking about it. Never heard anything negative as far as the health aspect
    It means then fat transplant is not bad?? It 100 percent healthy and can`t have any problems after some months-years...???

Well Dennis, I can only go on my experience even though my procedure was quite minor, since early 2008 I have not experienced any reactions nor have I heard of any negative testamonials. I did have an excellent Plastic Surgeon, that's probably the key to most procedures anyway

**Angela** Female

Collagen masks are really good for deep wrinkles

Default Aquarevive

Try AquaRevive that from revivaderm stuff. It will be best solution for wrinkles

Default How to cure Deep Wrinkles

White Lily is an all-natural anti-pigmentation whitening skin cream that inhibits the production of melanin, causing the pigmented skin to return to its normal color. White Lily penetrates deep into the skin and is absorbed within seconds to act within the skin follicles. An active ingredient in White Lily, glycolic acid, serves as an exfoliation agent removing dead, old skin and regenerating the skin. White Lily not only makes unattractive spots and blotches disappear, but it also inhibits future melanin production.

[ Link Removed ]

Quote Originally Posted by Reinhold Qusay View Post
    White Lily is an all-natural anti-pigmentation whitening skin cream that inhibits the production of melanin, causing the pigmented skin to return to its normal color. White Lily penetrates deep into the skin and is absorbed within seconds to act within the skin follicles. An active ingredient in White Lily, glycolic acid, serves as an exfoliation agent removing dead, old skin and regenerating the skin. White Lily not only makes unattractive spots and blotches disappear, but it also inhibits future melanin production.

[ Link Removed ]
    And that has exactly what to do with deep wrinkles?

Try iS Clinical Youth Complex.. It acts as a spot treatment for stubborn wrinkles and works exceptionally well!! Totally worth it..

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful