Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How to lose fat

**** Female

Default How to lose fat

Count how many calories you eat in a normal day. That's right, wake up, and consume like you would normally eat and count the calories in everything you eat and everything you drink and keep track of it on a piece of paper or on your computer.
    At the end of that day, add up the number of calories you ate/drank. Be as exact as possible. Once you add it all up, you now have the total number of calories you consume daily. Also, weigh yourself.
    Starting the day after you counted calories, eat 500 calories LESS then you normally do.
    Cardio is a must for fat loss. If your serious about losing fat, but don’t want to do the cardio workouts, then you are wasting your time. Jog, walk, swim, jump rope, ride a bike, take an aerobics class, whatever… Just do it! All it takes is 30 minutes a day, 3 - 5 days a week.

**Dennis** Male

This is problem, when people are solving their problems when is too late. I mean, why should you lose fat? You could be angular and thinking before what will happens if I`ll not think on myself and my body. Whole problem is, people are not thinking on their body that much.

Dennis, its late, so its a problem and we have to solve it gaining weight may not actually be gaining weight. it depends on various factors. It may be inability to loose weight. may be due to medical reasons.

Sindhu,
    Loosing weight may be difficult but not impossible. I have tip for you. Digestive system the one which consumes most of the energy released by our food. irony but true so make it work more by consuming raw food rather than cooked or processed. however don't increase the amount of food you take. deceive your stomach by drinking lots of water, but don't deceive your body, supply all the nutrients it needs. your 30 mins work out helps to stay fit but will not reduce your weight. may be you can increase slowly. consult a dietitian for proper diet

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    This is problem, when people are solving their problems when is too late. I mean, why should you lose fat? You could be angular and thinking before what will happens if I`ll not think on myself and my body. Whole problem is, people are not thinking on their body that much.
    Say what?????

**Dennis** Male

I wanna say that people are thinking about yourself when is too late. They should thought about it before

**Paulius** Male

It's quite hard to "think before". Like think before you get some disease. How could you know? You can't always predict what will happen.
    Anyway, probably the best way to lose fat and not gain double more after it is regular exercising combined with healthy food. You can eat many food as you need energy when exercising but it must be healthy. That's all.

**Dennis** Male

Quote Originally Posted by PaulG View Post
    It's quite hard to "think before". Like think before you get some disease. How could you know? You can't always predict what will happen.
    Anyway, probably the best way to lose fat and not gain double more after it is regular exercising combined with healthy food. You can eat many food as you need energy when exercising but it must be healthy. That's all.
    But if you are eating like abnormal person and you`re sitting whole day at house, how would not you know that everything of that will cost you so much really soon...???

I suggest you should do the after 6 routine then try to go swimming or any activities that can make you perspire a lot. I recommend also to you to go sauna it will help you get rid of those dead skin cells and at the same time it will help you lose fats easily. I think you should try these one because I did these also. And I can say it is effective.

To lose fat you need to limit the calorie intake first and then do some exercise. Walking an hour a day does wonders for me.

**Brenda** Female

-Dennis, may you be blessed with perfect health, no depression, no stress, no illnesses that prevent you from exercising, i was you once. i ate healthy, i was a strong girl and active. i was a tomboy and i could keep up or do better than most guy friends. at age 20 i started with bouts of pain from arthritis, 35 my marriage fell apart and so did i. age 38 my arthritis was advanced in my neck, but i still had to work 2 jobs to support my 2 daughters and me. age 45 my life became almost unbearable, i bounced back a little and at 57 couldn't pay my bills unless i did bankruptcy. i was in deep depression still holding a job, 40 hours a week. i got to keep my car and my home, got a second job and thought i would be okay and then my youngest daughter moved out and with her half my income. i could no longer buy healthy, i had to buy what food i could afford. one week i had vacation and nothing to eat but sweet potato pancakes. my cupboards were bare. now if i saw all this coming at 19 i would have been in tip top shape to handle everything but health prevented me. think dennis, not all people have fairy tale lives.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast