Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Brown patches on my face

I'm 35 years old female. I had given birth to a baby 6 months back. During my pregnancy and since then i have developed so brown patches on my face. They are lighter then before but are still visible. How can i get rid of them ?

**Brenda** Female

actually if they are like my daughters they will just fade themselves. hers were on her forehead. she got hers while she was pregnant. she was 33. hers weren 't really dark though. if yours are getting lighter give it another couple of months. they might go away on their own like my daughters.

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

Pigmentation during pregnancy is common and your condition is called chloasma. They will just go away of their own. But if you are worried then. you can try skin lightening peels. Other options is Fraxel laser, with atleast 2-3 session in a months could lighten this pigmentation.

yea i hope it will go by itself. But how can i get skin lightening peels ? can apply at home ?

anyone please ?

**Dennis** Male

My neighbour had them too. I remember that she told that she didn`t use anything but i really remember that she told that you must not touch it and be on sun light for a long time. When she was on sun, brown patches were darker and darker.

if you want to get rid of them, you should try using a Vitamin C serum. Dermaesthetics has one and I like it a lot. I don't break out from it and it's seems really fresh. when I open the bottle, i hear a "tick" sound as if the bottle released some air. The natural smell doens't give me a headache either.

Quote Originally Posted by ToffeeGirl View Post
    I'm 35 years old female. I had given birth to a baby 6 months back. During my pregnancy and since then i have developed so brown patches on my face. They are lighter then before but are still visible.
    How can i get rid of them ?
    You want lighter, clearer skin in about a week for most! Contact me at shebanaz1@aol.com. This is a very big seller on ebay, the link is also below!

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyskin View Post
    if you want to get rid of them, you should try using a Vitamin C serum. Dermaesthetics has one and I like it a lot. I don't break out from it and it's seems really fresh. when I open the bottle, i hear a "tick" sound as if the bottle released some air. The natural smell doens't give me a headache either.
    oh thank you for the reply. Now my spots are almost invisible just few 3-4 left.

I have been a longtime sufferer from these brown patches on my face. Initially they were on my forehead, and I had laser IPL treament to fix them. The laser was not effective on me, and my beautican stopped treating me as we were not getting the desired affect from the treatments. I have tried a number of expensive serums, none which worked well. I always wear 30+ suncreen, and a hat whenever I am in the sun.
    The good news is that I recently was given a small bottle of COESAM rosa Mosquera, or rosehip oil from my mother in law. I have been using the product for approx 2 weeks now, and for the first time I can actually see my pigmentation start to fade before my eyes. The best thing about this, is that the product is cheap. I think she found it for less than $20. GIve it a go. All I do is gently massage the product around my troublespots. Google the product to read about the benfits, apparently chilean women have known about it for ages, and it is a real god send for wrinkles as well.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast