Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    **vijay kumar** Male

Use Sally Hansen hair removal cream put it on and after 5 minutes hair is gone

**donna hill** Female

I didnt know you could bleach your face

**Ruby Jackson** Female

Try a home-made remedy to help.
    Apply a mixture of lemon juice and honey. Leave it for 20 minutes. Then wash it off. If you have dry skin: Apply a mixture of equal amounts of cucumber juice and honey on the face and full body for 15 minutes. Then wash it off.
    Mix a teaspoon of oatmeal powder, a pinch of turmeric and a few drops of lemon to make a thick paste. Apply to face and leave it to dry. Wash off mask with water.
    Mash ripe bananas and smear it on the face once a week. Wash it off after 3-4 minutes.
    A face pack made of fullers' earth, mashed ripe papaya and cucumber juice when applied to the face and throat will help tighten skin and lighten it in the process.
    Apply slices of raw potato to the face. Let the juice sit for 10 minutes, then wash off with cool water.

Hope this help.....

**Anna wallen** Female

Hello, do not put your face through that. Please do not do that. You should just stay away from the sun too much.

**P** Male

I am going to side with those who are suggesting you go the all natural route, obviously. Judging from the OP, it appears you have educated yourself very little, if at all on skin bleaching products. These products can be great for one person, and a disaster for another, so proper research, awareness, and spot testing will be essential.

Anytime someone wants to lighten the skin tone of their face, correct an uneven skin tone on their face...etc I believe it is a no-brainer to try doing so naturally first. Now, while not all recipes will work for everyone, and it takes some work and patience, you will be saving money, using safe ingredients, and if nothing else your skin will feel much much better using natural recipes.

Either way, there is no "over night" solution, so do some research, come up with a plan that fits you, and stick with it.

**Ziesha Shey** Female

You should test it before

I suggest not to include your face in bleaching. You can however use whitening creams instead of directly applying bleach products that we commonly use on our body.

**Rosaly Hudson** Female

Don't go for a bleach, if you want a drastic change in your skin color. Because bleaching can't change a complexion totally, yes it can enhance up to some instant. This is what I think.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123