Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    **Nikki** Female

I don't qualify under your terms but I am a consumer. I may be unique but I don't buy a product because the latest high profile celeb says it works. I buy a product because people like me, the ordinary person, recommends it.
    This forum has a review section which is for independent reviews of products us ordinary people use.
    If your market aim is for high profile people then I feel you are wasting your time advertising on this forum. Also if your product is so good and highly rated then the media publicity you are getting should be enough for your products.
    I need to stress here that these are my own personal opinions and not in any way related to this forum and the hard work that is put into it.

**BRTCskincare** Female

I am not simply trying to promote a product or line I also give advice to others in which I mention none of our products. I didn't mean that only high profile people can review the product. In fact all of our reviewers are average women looking to find out the best skin care. You can search for us on youtube and see the reviews there. I only say this because we require a more formal review and not just a forum entry on our product.

**Nikki** Female

I totally understand what you are saying. In future posts is it possible that if you suggest one of your products you can can explain why that product is good? Saying fruits and nuts, etc are good for your skin doesn't explain why. Or simply saying use our BB cream isn't enough. If you explain what nut for example is in that particular cream and what goodness it contains for the skin and how it helps it may give people who don't have the chance to test them before use a better understanding of your products.
    As I said before this is a personal thing and does not reflect on the forum. The people that run this are amazing. I just need to know more about a product and the benefits to consider using it.

**Sarena** Female

Ya you can do that. but take care your eyes while bleaching.

**crystaldrapery hardware** Male

Default How to bleach my face

You may use tomato juice or potato juice for clean your face daily. Always be carefully to use any types of chemical and products for your face. It may harm you. For lighting on your face you may use the squeeze half lemon mix juice with one beaten egg white. If you want to choose any chief and the best for your face; the raw potato juice and tomato would be best for you as it will be certainly available home.
    Last edited by Dr.Saiyan; 08-22-2012 at 07:52 AM.

**Erin Hazjag** Female

Before you bleach, you should try a skin lightening cream. Like Senté Dermal Repair Cream.

**Genevieve** Female

Hi crazy girl,
    The word bleaching sounds so harsh! Try and think of it as brightening and evening out your skin tone.

There are a lot of lightening and brightening skincare products on the market. Some of my friends love the Fair and White So White Skin Perfector lightening line. The packaging is so feminine and the product line smells devine!

First, determine your skin type; whether you are dry, normal or combination/oily skin, this will help you choose the correct lightening and brighteng product for your type of skin.

The So White products that say Skin Perfector cream ,gel, or serum are best for your complexion. Creams are best for dry skin, and gels and serums are best for normal /oily skin. And Skin Perfector body lotion for dark unwanted discoloration on your body. Lotions are best for the body.

Next you need to exfoliate your skin 1-2 timesa week only, not more because ( over exfoliating can cause irritation and inflammation in darker skin which results in the skin becoming darker). Exfoliation is a necessary step to help the active lightening and brightening ingredients penetrate into your skin much more effectively.

the most important step is to wear sunscreen every day rain or shine. When using lightening and brightening products it makes the skin more sensitive to sunlight and can cause the skin to become darker. I like to recommend the Neutrogena sunscreen SPF 50 or higher, my favorite, neutrogena SPF 70 ultra sheer lotion, it absorbs and dries quickly and does not leave a white residue.

Hope this information helps you...

QUOTE=Crazy Girl;7283]Hi i'm a dark complexion girl and i want to do bleaching. Before doing i need some suggestions. Any precautions should i take before bleaching my face. waiting for your replies.[/QUOTE]

**Alba Allen** Female

Why would you recommend this? i just dont believe this.

**Lucy Jodkowski** Female

Quote Originally Posted by breonnajackson View Post
    post removed...(reason) unassociated copy paste content.
    why are you talking about applying it on the hair? we're talking about the face?
    just shows that bleaching belongs nowhere except the hair, don't bother with it, it's a silly thing to be messing with
    Skin is my passion.

**Nikki** Female

Quote Originally Posted by breonnajackson View Post
    post removed...(reason) unassociated copy paste content..
    This was copied word for word from another site.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast