Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default How to bleach my face

Hi i'm a dark complexion girl and i want to do bleaching. Before doing i need some suggestions. Any precautions should i take before bleaching my face. waiting for your replies.

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

Bleaching just lightens the color so the skin appears fair. Before you apply bleach Dermatologist suggest that whatever the bleach you are applying should be first patch tested. If there is no redness,irritation or irruption then you can proceed with the bleach. If any redness,irritation occurs stop using bleach.

Just try to stick to one brands rather than trying different brands.Don't use if frequently which might lead to alteration in pigmentation of skin and resulting in change of skin texture and thickness or even darker.

Avoid bleaching around the eyes and eyebrows. Always remember that bleach should be applied before facial or face massage, as after facial, skin pores are opened and burning might occure which further result in irritation and redness. Never bleach in the area of cut or infection or inflammation or previous areas where the reaction had occured.

**clara kim** Female

I heard potatoes can help bleach!

**BRTCskincare** Female

I would suggest first starting off with a skin care product that has whitening properties. A good all natural product that contains such properties is the Vitalizer C10 serum from ****. It works really well and contains botanical ingredients so you don't have to worry about any negative side-effects. Hope this helps

**Lucy Jodkowski** Female

bleaching? what? noooo, don't do that, I wouldn't reccomend ever putting your skin through that
    Skin is my passion.

**Alba Allen** Female

Its not healthy for your skin. why would you want to change your skin color?

**Nikki** Female

Quote Originally Posted by ****skincare View Post
    I would suggest first starting off with a skin care product that has whitening properties. A good all natural product that contains such properties is the Vitalizer C10 serum from ****. It works really well and contains botanical ingredients so you don't have to worry about any negative side-effects. Hope this helps
    I do not mean to be offensive when I say this but the more you promote your products the less I have faith in what you suggest. If you'd like to send some of the regulars samples to test and write an independent review then I'm sure some of us would but without knowing anything about your company and the products I will never buy any so will bypass your posts.

**Nikki** Female

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Girl View Post
    Hi i'm a dark complexion girl and i want to do bleaching. Before doing i need some suggestions. Any precautions should i take before bleaching my face. waiting for your replies.
    I personally would not recommend this but if its something you intend to do then chose a product that isn't very strong so it is a gradual process. This will make it look more natural through all stages. I believe some BB creams have whitening properties although I don't know much about this. Also some mild peels whiten the skin.
    Deepak gave good advice.

I agree with pepsimax. There are great products out there that will lighten skin if you really want to. Perhaps speak to a dermatologist and ask what they suggest. or perhaps ask some others that you know have lighten their skin. I believe bleaching would be very hard on your face. As this is a very old post I am sure the original poster has already dealt with this but for those that are considering bleaching be careful and do your research first.

**BRTCskincare** Female

I understand, we do send out samples to legit beauty reviewers. If you qualify as a beauty reviewer then we would be happy to. If you have a blog where we can see some of your other reviews than we can check it out and get back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by pepsimax View Post
    I do not mean to be offensive when I say this but the more you promote your products the less I have faith in what you suggest. If you'd like to send some of the regulars samples to test and write an independent review then I'm sure some of us would but without knowing anything about your company and the products I will never buy any so will bypass your posts.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast